In response to:
Just the tip of the iceberg that is coming to the 40 hour work week. I think that we can now assume that the pace of introduction of robot replacements will accelerate. A prime target should be the education system where significant potential upside exists as a result of the failure of the current system. The 28 hour work week will become a reality for those who manage to keep a job and professionals will migrate towards "independent contractor" status. Very interesting times are coming.
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 12 minutes ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Afghan interpreters who aided US in danger of being left behind Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 13:1–23 Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- ICE has the chance to catch Jose Antonio Vargas RIGHT NOW Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 6 hours ago