In response to:
Just the tip of the iceberg that is coming to the 40 hour work week. I think that we can now assume that the pace of introduction of robot replacements will accelerate. A prime target should be the education system where significant potential upside exists as a result of the failure of the current system. The 28 hour work week will become a reality for those who manage to keep a job and professionals will migrate towards "independent contractor" status. Very interesting times are coming.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago