In response to:
Just the tip of the iceberg that is coming to the 40 hour work week. I think that we can now assume that the pace of introduction of robot replacements will accelerate. A prime target should be the education system where significant potential upside exists as a result of the failure of the current system. The 28 hour work week will become a reality for those who manage to keep a job and professionals will migrate towards "independent contractor" status. Very interesting times are coming.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago