In response to:
Just the tip of the iceberg that is coming to the 40 hour work week. I think that we can now assume that the pace of introduction of robot replacements will accelerate. A prime target should be the education system where significant potential upside exists as a result of the failure of the current system. The 28 hour work week will become a reality for those who manage to keep a job and professionals will migrate towards "independent contractor" status. Very interesting times are coming.
- Teamsters appeal to “Top Chef” for employment by threatening to bash in Padma Lakshmi’s face Mary Katharine Ham 18 mins ago
- Rick Perry: It’s entirely possible that ISIS has already crossed the southern border Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Journalist quits Ferguson after denouncing the media’s behavior Noah Rothman 4 hours ago