In response to:
Just the tip of the iceberg that is coming to the 40 hour work week. I think that we can now assume that the pace of introduction of robot replacements will accelerate. A prime target should be the education system where significant potential upside exists as a result of the failure of the current system. The 28 hour work week will become a reality for those who manage to keep a job and professionals will migrate towards "independent contractor" status. Very interesting times are coming.
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Daniele Watts won’t apologize, but how about the media? Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 20:1–16 Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Unhappy anniversary: six years of Keystone obstruction Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago