In response to:
Doesn't this actually add pressure for replacement of the current tax code with a consumption based model? In this article the emphasis is on manufacturing but in reality, it is the tip of the spear that I think will skewer many different parts of the working model. Personally, I've been looking for a couple of years now on ways of replacing the front desk personnel at the two resorts my company manages and I believe that will be a safe an effective alternative in the next two to three years. My final observation is for Krugman, a prime example of retro thinking.
- Poll: As Scott Brown pounds on immigration, NH Senate race closes to statistical tie Guy Benson 48 mins ago
- Conservative columnists agree: Go to war in Iraq and Syria, don’t occupy them Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Hagel: ISIS beyond “just a terrorist group … imminent threat” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Want to go blind with rage? Read this letter from ISIS to the Foley family Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- “Direct invasion”: Aid convoy enters Ukraine Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago