In response to:
Europeans are further along the curve to dissolution. Except for those who've lost their jobs, life goes on in the U.S. and "what-me-worry" reigns supreme. Even the unemployed to a large degree have avoided the pain due to the unemployment payment forever and the disability for life cushions. The fact is that Americans voted for this and in fact, have voted for an increased velocity in implementing socialism. I suggest a hastening of the process to bring what is inevitable on sooner and sharper as the real way out of this.
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 19 hours ago