In response to:
Europeans are further along the curve to dissolution. Except for those who've lost their jobs, life goes on in the U.S. and "what-me-worry" reigns supreme. Even the unemployed to a large degree have avoided the pain due to the unemployment payment forever and the disability for life cushions. The fact is that Americans voted for this and in fact, have voted for an increased velocity in implementing socialism. I suggest a hastening of the process to bring what is inevitable on sooner and sharper as the real way out of this.
- Two legal guests tell CNN their Brown shooting audio might be a hoax Noah Rothman 39 mins ago
- What’s the matter with Kansas? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Trouble in Paradise: NY Times won’t endorse Andrew Cuomo’s reelection bid Noah Rothman 2 hour ago
- Media curiously silent on “Truthy” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- TEMS Wednesday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago