In response to:
Europeans are further along the curve to dissolution. Except for those who've lost their jobs, life goes on in the U.S. and "what-me-worry" reigns supreme. Even the unemployed to a large degree have avoided the pain due to the unemployment payment forever and the disability for life cushions. The fact is that Americans voted for this and in fact, have voted for an increased velocity in implementing socialism. I suggest a hastening of the process to bring what is inevitable on sooner and sharper as the real way out of this.
- Watch ISIS’s Hollywood movie trailer goading U.S. to again invade Iraq Noah Rothman 50 mins ago
- VA whistleblower: IG “softened” report on veteran deaths Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- LA Senate poll: Landrieu stuck in the mid-40′s, undecideds strongly disapprove of Obama Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Luis Gutierrez: I have a duty to protect America, which is why I can’t support a border security bill Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Iowa’s Joni Ernst isn’t out yet: New poll shows her with a majority support Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Gates: No “hope of success” against ISIS without boots on the ground Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago