In response to:
Europeans are further along the curve to dissolution. Except for those who've lost their jobs, life goes on in the U.S. and "what-me-worry" reigns supreme. Even the unemployed to a large degree have avoided the pain due to the unemployment payment forever and the disability for life cushions. The fact is that Americans voted for this and in fact, have voted for an increased velocity in implementing socialism. I suggest a hastening of the process to bring what is inevitable on sooner and sharper as the real way out of this.
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- NRLC Interview: NH Senate candidate Karen Testerman Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 17:1-9 Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago