To better understand this, imagine the outcry if, let us say, a white student who was certain that he was denied admission to a prestigious university because of affirmative action, murdered a university official and the daughter of the dean of admissions and...
JM-I agree, to a degree' particularly as to your reference to intelligence; but when ANY Human Being presents a theory that he/she finds it appropriate to target another Humans' Family in reprisal for ANY personal malfeasance, I MUST vigorously disagree! The decease's Manifesto made it clear, to me anyway, that he was "far from the norm"! He was a time bomb waiting to happen--and HE DID?
Just when you thought you've seen it all with the Sandy Hook murders of a classroom full of children, America experiences another new low: A man named Christopher Dorner murders (as of this writing) three innocent people in order to air personal grievances. And his grievances are given serious attention by the national media, not to mention left-wing websites.
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 14 minutes ago
- White House on Democrats’ global-warming talkathon: We salute you Erika Johnsen 44 minutes ago
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: C’mon, America, let’s ban the word “bossy” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS, partly due to “liberal bias” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: CPAC review, Lisa De Pasquale Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago