That revelation, which was greeted with a ho-hum by the media, basically announced that by 2033, 21 years from now, the so-called Social Security trust fund will be empty. The only reason this was even announced is because we are approaching a presidential election campaign, and...
I suspect the lack of rebuttal is two-fold: Many of us (Myself) did NOT know at least a couple of the Facts disclosed by *the Judge* and I, at least, as a "Double Dipper" paid SS Almost from day one of my Military service but find my SS/Federal Retirements Offset and reduced substantially. Is this FAIR? I dunno, I just live with the Laws.. All I know for SURE is the Feds will mess with Military retirement, Deployments etc until CONSCRIPTION will again be required! That act will "put the icing on the proverbial CAKE"
When Texas Gov. Rick Perry, then in the early stages of his short-lived quest for the Republican presidential nomination, referred to Social Security as "a Ponzi scheme," he was excoriated by the press, left and right, and by his fellow Republicans, as well. Earlier this week, government actuaries revealed that Perry was correct.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago