In response to:
I have just about concluded that it is highly unlikely that anybody in "this administration" has a CLUE what the "full truth" as relaters to the Benghazi Incident, tragic as it was! Looks a "cluster-frack" from the Git-Go! The Biggest Mystery of all to me is why the hell didn't they (the Embassy folk" get some Military assistance. I'm relatively sure that AC-130 Gunship support was available in the not unduly far distance. Maybe NOT!
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 17 hours ago