Well, I believe there are at least a couple of questions that need to be answered "up front"- I haven't kept up with the sequences involved in this detaining, but #1. Has he been asked, either personally or diplomatically, to "cease and persist" in his religious provocations? 2. Is he in the Country Legally IE Passport/visa? If he is in the Country Illegally, then he was simply (or not so simply) asking for trouble. If he is Legal, then Obambi is, per usual, "acting stupidly"!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 13 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 14 hours ago