Brandeis Bows to Islamic Censorship

Roy-WV Wrote: Apr 12, 2014 8:34 PM
Back in the 90s, my youngest Kid got "Hooked up" with a bunch of Ivy League Headhunters (that's my term, not theirs) and under the auspices of something called WV Scholars Academy got these "smart Kids" interviews-at least- with BUNCHES of "Ivies" and others from Brandeis, Brown,Cornell, Cal tech, etc--He, thankfully, kept ME in the pipeline and I kept him out of Brown, Brandeis, etc by pulling purse-strings. Emory worked just fine for him.
I forgot to mention (the "temporary Insignia" were secured to the t-28s just prior to flight by "Dzues Fasteners" (THAT AIN'T SPELLED RIGHT) SO, IN THEORY AT LEAST any ACFT COULD GO anyplace!
Kafir2-"we did not lose the war in Vietnam. We lost the peace"--I don't even know anybody/any Agency that "cut off the funds"--BUT i do like to think I know a bit about the "Vietnam War"--seems to me like We (the US) whipped ourselves in that deal--We kept worrying more about Laos and Cambodia than we did Vietnam,; and Laos-in particular- couldn't even figure out who the Hell was President! I spent a couple years amid a BUNCH of t-28s that had NO Insignia (of /country Origin) on the Air-Frame--the Thai (sorta like the British spitfire insignia) Laotion (three headed Elephant) and I forget what Cambodia was--Just depended on where the bird was headed--Incidentally, I wore /civvies and had a Burgundy-Colored Pas-port! Uncle Sugar sure knows how "to pick 'em!?

The Legacy of Obama's Illegal Alien Aunt

Roy-WV Wrote: Apr 12, 2014 7:53 PM
David-and as my Memory serves me Mr Demyanyuk allegedly worked/retired from Ford Motor, didn't he?

The Legacy of Obama's Illegal Alien Aunt

Roy-WV Wrote: Apr 12, 2014 7:50 PM
Man Alive!!--I mean absolutely no disrespect, but Looks like that poor Lady wasn't eatin' too well--SurelyAunt? How long has she been around here in America? "Nephew" could have spare a Buck or Two, eh? Anyway-are we SURE she's Obama's Kin? (Always 2% of us don't "get the word, U know?"
D'OG-Somehiow(?) I expected a response from you and I share your view!As I am quick to point out, I have NO real"Axewill to grind" in this long-running fire-storm--However, I feel compelled to say that, in my view, the HORRIFIC INJUSTICES/Genocide perpetuated upon the Jews during WWII 'May' have some influence upon the outpouring of compassion /sympathy relative to "Injustices" real/imagined post WW-II! Merely Musings!

Chuck Stone (1924-2014)

Roy-WV Wrote: Apr 12, 2014 7:00 PM
Werner15--You are almost CERTAINLY RIGHT! If he had been of another "brand" he'd likely have courted the Mafia!

Chuck Stone (1924-2014)

Roy-WV Wrote: Apr 12, 2014 6:57 PM
John Mac--AGREED! Wonder what we will be called--STUPID?
II just tried to recommend a book to you "Who were the early Israelites and Where Did They Come From"--I am a huge fan of William G. Dever (the author) who is an outstanding Biblical Archaeologist. For some reason I got preempted when I stated CORRECTLY/Fairly that Mr Dever is not of Jewish origin but is married into the faith, I believe. AN EXCELLENT, Read!
D'Og---First of all--I HAVE NO DOG IN THIS FIGHT! BUT, I well remember "the Nation of Israel" being a widely, diversely discussed Subject during my early Military Years (from 53 on). And I must say that, as I recall, the "National" aspect of the Jews did not seem to be a favorite subject.. In fact, most people I heard discuss it was of the opinion that two distinctively marked, separated, with identifiable Borders (Boundaries) was the only sensible, enforceable solution. Looks as though a bunch of rag-tag GIs might have been more sensible than any arbitrators I've witnessed since. Having said that (which will no doubt be the POPULAR view) sarc on-as owner of a large tract of land, I damned sure will take stringent actions against "squatters! BEEN THERE, done that!

Five Takeaways from the GM Safety Debacle

Roy-WV Wrote: Apr 11, 2014 12:35 AM
Personally, I have been a satisfied FORD (Yeah, I'm familiar with "found On road Dead") for many years--That said I listened my Brother (a Ford Employee- _Brownhelm-aka Lorain Plant) tell horror stories relative to their "commercial Division screw-ups", but I have found Rangers, F150s and Escapes to be quite dependable. I have to wonder what David4's tie(s) to GM might be?