The Lessons of Ferguson -- and Cincinnati

Roy-WV Wrote: Aug 29, 2014 9:11 PM
So, all an uncivilized "Burg" has to do to prosper is HOST THE NAACP National Convention? Hmmmmn?

An Honest Conversation on Race

Roy-WV Wrote: Aug 29, 2014 3:49 PM
FF-C'Mon NOW!! You KNOW THAT "Political" is not nearly as interested in "Facts" as He/she is in "History" which covers a helluva lot of ground!

An Honest Conversation on Race

Roy-WV Wrote: Aug 29, 2014 3:38 PM
Ms Chavez-Good Column! Having said that, let me ask (No sarcasm intended)--With WHOM do you intend to have this "conversation"? GOOD LUCK!!
still NOT A Baby??

A Problem Bigger than Ferguson

Roy-WV Wrote: Aug 27, 2014 4:30 PM
Well written, thought provoking Column-But I feel certain that as a Neurosurgeon you are well aware of the futility of "Peeing into the wind"! As an afterthought I'd like to remind everyone that the Black community doesn't have a TOTAL monopoly on this catastrophic Behavior in our youth! But they do seem to be way "behind the curve" in cleaning up this MESS!
There certainly has been some very interesting dialog coming out of various commentators on this "merciless Killing"-I was amazed ("Bumfuzzled" actually) at the lady who described the decedent as a "Baby" when indicating the fact that "that Baby was left uncovered on the street for hours". I, personally, have seen some rather corpulent offspring amongst my Scott/Irish Brethren--bbut I have yet to see " a 200 pound Baby"!

If ISIS Attacks Again, What Will U.S. Do?

Roy-WV Wrote: Aug 26, 2014 9:57 PM
Nothing! That is precisely what "the American Gubmint" will do, IMHO What I think is long over-due is an embargo (at least partial/very selective) on Entry Visa into the US by certain World Citizens. I realize the US will be very reluctant to get into the area(s) of restricting any certain religion/ideology, but the time has come to do it! And I don't mean after another "9-11". DO IT NOW !!

Ferguson: The War Comes Home

Roy-WV Wrote: Aug 26, 2014 1:33 PM
wart-I had previously read that Report by War College--There's little doubt in my mind that IF (WHEN, more likely) action is ever taken to address the cancerous growth of third/fourth Generation "Welfare Teat Suckers" the Shiite will likely hit the fan! I remember-do not condone, necessarily- the Action(s) taken at Kent State-and believe that Drastic Action(s) demand equally Drastic Reaction(s) whether from Civil/Military Factions! "It" is coming, FOLKS!?
The one thing I know for certain and am most Proud of is the fact that I AM AN AMERICAN! My forebears called Ireland Home, but they, too, became Americans. I absolutely refuse to use the "Hyphenated-/American" description(s) deemed so appropriate by too many of our citizens!

Libertarians, Ferguson, and "Racism"

Roy-WV Wrote: Aug 25, 2014 12:22 PM
singularity-I keep trying to dispel this theory about "Asians have higher IQs, and the reason(s) therefore". It's not complicated--As a rule, "Asian' Mothers do NOT TOLERATE "Bad report cards". I have no direct knowledge of Asian Fathers. Nuff Said!

Solution for ISIS: Obliterate Them

Roy-WV Wrote: Aug 24, 2014 5:02 PM
Seems to me that, if nothing else occurs, America can/should LEARN from this Politically Correct experiment of voting to install into the position of POTUS a virtual UNKNOWN whose personal/Academic records are a Sealed Mystery and whose principal Job Summary, Community Organizer, appears to be, at best, a "rabble Rouser"! And the Truly SCARY part is that "they" DID IT TWICE! Go FIGGER!