What Will Victory Look Like?

Roy-WV Wrote: Sep 20, 2014 11:57 PM
D'OG--NOW I LIKE THAT idea!

What Will Victory Look Like?

Roy-WV Wrote: Sep 20, 2014 11:56 PM
Heretic-I must agree that Obama is a pretty sorry excuse! Having said that, I'm not certain I'd agree with the Prezs' "No Ground Forces in Iraq-IF he proposes to strictly maintain that position, Let us HOPE he's gonna implement the "Nuclear Option"-He damned sure cannot "have it both ways" IMHO! "Limited Air will only pizz 'em off (been there done that)-a "BIG" one puts the lights out! Kill em all!

Which Is the Weaker Party? Your Call

Roy-WV Wrote: Sep 20, 2014 11:47 PM
I can't see a Nickel's worth of difference between Rs and Ds! When I returned to WV after a long Military Career I registered as a Republican; However! I usually found few, if any republicans to vote for--simply NO CONTENDERS; So I've been literally forced to Register as a dem in order to weed out the worst of the lot if I can by voting against them! Helluva way to "run a Railroad", eh?

America at the Tipping Point (Part 3)

Roy-WV Wrote: Sep 16, 2014 1:29 PM
Neal-I think you have pretty well defined islam as "a way of life with a religious component" and I totally agree that "killing them all" is not a definite solution but it IS an excellent starting point! I would start by issuing a decree to the effect that "the next infidel HEAD that is severed will automatically trigger a Nuclear device capable of glazing a large portion of Syria/Iraq/or wherever the atrocity occurred. If the first "device" doesn't accomplish-Number 2 should be a fittingly larger version of #1 and so on until the head manicuring ceases! If a mixture of hog guts needs to be coincidental with the mushroom cloud, so be it! DO IT and DO IT now!

Obama's Unnecessary, Unpromising War

Roy-WV Wrote: Sep 15, 2014 4:47 PM
p-pappy-That is an interesting question and one I've never seen anyone take a stab at! I suspect he-Chapman-is the resident "rabble rouser"!?

Obama's Unnecessary, Unpromising War

Roy-WV Wrote: Sep 15, 2014 4:45 PM
FUZZY-i AGREE WITH YOUR "BLOW UP everyone they know" (paraphrased) I never thought I would admit to recommending Nukes ;tactical vs Strategic (the BIG ONES) FOR STARTERS; and proceeding as the situation dictates! A solid glass portion of Syria/Northern Iraq would, MAYBE, sway a few radical votes to sue for a more temperate agreement--with the emphasis being TEMPERATE!
As I wrote above "MESS WITH THE BULL, get the horns!
I suspect that young feller was out to prove a point, either his or the North Koreans--I doubt that he believed all the "horror stories" about the N. Korean idiots and may have set out to prove a point! He did!--Don't screw with N. Korea or, as we used to say, "Mess with the bull, get the Horns! A family member, who dislikes both Koreas doesn't even bother to fly back to either province for fear of winding up in the wrong area! I'll bet more than a few Won that the young man will believe the propaganda next time. Sorry bout that!

Net Neutrality

Roy-WV Wrote: Sep 15, 2014 2:19 PM
SAY WHAT?? West right over my peaked head, Mr Galen!
Bob319-You say (paraphrased) "Heck its hard for me to listen to hip hop culture. Maybe we all need a little thicker skin!". Maybe so-but I got something else out of the columns writer ie. the listener has the option to change the channel, so it behooves the producer to at least attempt to please the customer/listener!

Goodell Has Got to Go

Roy-WV Wrote: Sep 14, 2014 4:40 PM
John/OK- I'm in agreement with podner! America is "going to Hell in a hand-basket" (or close to it) so I cannot/will not try to run the personal life of Men to make a living out of "hurting people"! Rice's relationship with his WIFE is absolutely NOT MY BUSINESS! I've been married to the same woman for 42+ years and never laid a hand on her-although I MAY have entertained such action for a microsecond or two a time or two! If Rice's wife is dumb enough to tolerate such foolishness, that's HER/His business! Of course the NOW "ladies" don't see it that way?