Cancel the State of the Union

Roy-WV Wrote: Jan 18, 2015 11:48 PM
TNvol- Thank You! As far as I AND, obviously YOU, are concerned the SOTU is nothing more/less than Political BS and is best ignored by those of us who care! I haven't watched one of these insults to my Intelligence for years and do not intend to do this year!
Joycey-"Why is there a black caucus. It sounds racist". You noticed that NOT so small fact, Heh? Let me tell you another little Secret--It IS Racist!

Is America in a Religious War?

Roy-WV Wrote: Jan 16, 2015 4:48 PM
Sorry--Shud Read "choose to RADICALIZE, the US Gubmint" and so on

Is America in a Religious War?

Roy-WV Wrote: Jan 16, 2015 4:45 PM
I agree (More than a LITTLE reluctantly) that the American Populace "has no Quarrel with ISLAM"! (Paraphrased). I would add to that single sentence that the average American has NO IDEA what the Muslim "Faith" PURPORTEDLY encompasses! I do NOT pretend to be an expert on ISLAM, but I do manage to read material from many sources--I have not found much to recommend ISLAM to me! I will agree to leave alone "Non-radical Muslims" --However without some sort of definitive OFFICIAL description of such "Non-Radical" disposition, I will be hard-pressed to know "One" when I see Him/Her. SO, I will suggest this--IF (almost CERTAINLY WHEN) these "Non-Radical" adherents choose to RADICALIZE the US Gubmint will dispense with certain Constitutional guarantees and REACTIVATE Alcatraz since Devils Island, to my knowledge, is no longer in operation. I want NO contact/interface with this group of ZEALOTS whether in the USA or on Mars!

Stop Radical Ohio Terror!

Roy-WV Wrote: Jan 16, 2015 4:29 PM
Joycey-Sorry to "rain on your parade", Dear, but I suspect if you look at Ohio/Ohio State foot-baller players' hometowns, it will be just like WVU et al! Florida will be prevelant, as will the Carolinas, Ga, etc. Wonder why that geographical phenomenon exists??!!

A Matter Of Priorities

Roy-WV Wrote: Jan 15, 2015 11:15 PM
Now, come on Folks! Everyone has to be allowed to follow his/her own religious beliefs, right? I do not profess to have diverse "religious views"--I'd simply settle for a "big One" fuzed at ground zero on/near Mecca__That would get attention, U reckon?

In Denial About the Attack in France

Roy-WV Wrote: Jan 14, 2015 11:43 PM
gungy-I cannot totally disagree with ur "expel Muslims" (paraphrased)-However wholesale expulsion would never get approval in the Congress of today-Having said that, I sincerely believe that WE (the US) ABSOLUTELY MUST discontinue the importation of non-US muslims! I would like to think there are enough of us Native-born Americans to handle the previously imported infidels (Muslim variety)>
Most likely "fully auto also?
cottontail-No evil intent here, but I must ask-HAVE U EVER BEEN INSIDE AN ASSISTED "Living center"? Just wondering!
Dale467-"I'm not sure why you wrote it" (paraphrased) when dtaylor 888 put forth the opinion to the effect that "Islam does not assimilate well into other societys" (para). I have seen that cult practiced and I see NOTHING to recommend about the project! and "Project" is a very kind way to describe the overall intent of that "religion"! Thanks, but NO THANKS!

The Sword Is Mightier Than The Pen

Roy-WV Wrote: Jan 12, 2015 12:16 AM
I believe I have read(someplace) you are a retired Lt. Col-so you certainly are qualified to assess the qualities of the populace around You! I certainly agree with your assessment of the "rag-Heads"! Yeah, I know that's not couth/proper. But I spent "20-some" year in Uniform myself and I never saw a Muslim I thought was worth much! And their "religion", per se, had naught to do with it! In summary, I would submit to our Prez, congress et al that our first courase of action should be STOP IMPORTING these cretins ASAP!