Heather--How MUCH DO YOU CHARGE FOR 15 MINUTES?
MD (aka known as troll) I see U have new "Names" but ur still the same GARBAGE! GO AWAY--FAR AWAY!

Pesky Questions About Those AWOL Afghans

Roy-WV Wrote: Oct 01, 2014 1:36 PM
Ynot-I suspect Ur right about "they just don't want to go back to Afghanistan"(Paraphrased-)-I think I am right about WE Congress 'Critters" demanding an embargo on all ME immigration! NOTHING personal--Just common sense?

It's Better Now

Roy-WV Wrote: Sep 30, 2014 4:52 PM
I'll be the quick to agree that ARE living in "better times" in most respects--My WV family(Scot-Irish farmers/coal-miners) worked diligently to feed the families. We didn't have access to electrical service(s) until 1949-certainly improved over kerosene Lamps! As to the strength of "Character" etc, I suspect the many WV families on their 3rd generation of welfare might fail that test! Just my OPINE!

Who Would You Pick, Obama or Derek Jeter?

Roy-WV Wrote: Sep 30, 2014 4:37 PM
Derek Jeter IS a Class-Act! I have followed Baseball since I was a young'un (a long time) and I cannot recall a person who exhibited higher personal STANDARDS! Obama can aspire to such a standing--Unfortunately, He, Obama, is "beating a dead horse"! Mr Jeter should not even be mentioned in the same sentence!
StephenS104-"Note that these "beheadings" of journalists are also FAKE" Got a source for that? I'd be interested in seeing it!

What Will Victory Look Like?

Roy-WV Wrote: Sep 20, 2014 11:57 PM
D'OG--NOW I LIKE THAT idea!

What Will Victory Look Like?

Roy-WV Wrote: Sep 20, 2014 11:56 PM
Heretic-I must agree that Obama is a pretty sorry excuse! Having said that, I'm not certain I'd agree with the Prezs' "No Ground Forces in Iraq-IF he proposes to strictly maintain that position, Let us HOPE he's gonna implement the "Nuclear Option"-He damned sure cannot "have it both ways" IMHO! "Limited Air will only pizz 'em off (been there done that)-a "BIG" one puts the lights out! Kill em all!

Which Is the Weaker Party? Your Call

Roy-WV Wrote: Sep 20, 2014 11:47 PM
I can't see a Nickel's worth of difference between Rs and Ds! When I returned to WV after a long Military Career I registered as a Republican; However! I usually found few, if any republicans to vote for--simply NO CONTENDERS; So I've been literally forced to Register as a dem in order to weed out the worst of the lot if I can by voting against them! Helluva way to "run a Railroad", eh?

America at the Tipping Point (Part 3)

Roy-WV Wrote: Sep 16, 2014 1:29 PM
Neal-I think you have pretty well defined islam as "a way of life with a religious component" and I totally agree that "killing them all" is not a definite solution but it IS an excellent starting point! I would start by issuing a decree to the effect that "the next infidel HEAD that is severed will automatically trigger a Nuclear device capable of glazing a large portion of Syria/Iraq/or wherever the atrocity occurred. If the first "device" doesn't accomplish-Number 2 should be a fittingly larger version of #1 and so on until the head manicuring ceases! If a mixture of hog guts needs to be coincidental with the mushroom cloud, so be it! DO IT and DO IT now!