Happy Labor Day

Roy-WV Wrote: 8 hours ago (3:30 PM)
I'm usually " a day late and a dollar short" so it's only natural that I grew up "KNOWING" that Labor Day was the day before SCHOOL(s) STARTED! (so there--I DID go to School!) It was only after that I became associated with too many Unions that I realized the real "parents of Labor day" seemed to be UNIONS and so I "bailed out"!

Paul Ryan Has Answer for Ferguson

Roy-WV Wrote: 8 hours ago (2:59 PM)
Ms Parker-I'm sure you are well-intentioned, as are most of us; However Your remark(s) about "rioters being motivated by entrenched poverty, etc etc" (Paraphrased). I prefer to see those "looters as a bunch of hooligans (both Black and White) who used an unfortunate use of force to silence an equally unfortunate "Ner-do-well"! Let us call them what they and be done with it! I find it difficult to believe that desperately "poor people" can find the Time, Money, Motivation to drive long distances to loot a store! How bout that?
bill2768-"And people wonder why I don't have a Facebook page or MySpace" (paraphrased)--EXACTLY!! I've written a time or two "Never Have-Never Will!" as regards these "gossip sites" Have fun tho!

Gay Marriage and the Limits of Tradition

Roy-WV Wrote: Aug 31, 2014 6:41 PM
Sorry bout the caps/

Gay Marriage and the Limits of Tradition

Roy-WV Wrote: Aug 31, 2014 6:41 PM
d'og--sEEMS TO ME THAT "TINs" HAS A PERSONAL "DOG IN THIS FIGHT" OR AM i READING SOMETHING INTO IT? jUST SAYIN!

Gay Marriage and the Limits of Tradition

Roy-WV Wrote: Aug 31, 2014 6:36 PM
Why "Chapman is on this site..."--Funny you should ask that! Sorta got me there though--why is he ON THIS SITE. damned IF i KNOW!

The Foreign Policy of the Three Stooges

Roy-WV Wrote: Aug 30, 2014 8:20 PM
Truth001-I really love your SATIRE! It was Satire, right? NO?? Then you DID, in fact vote for Obambi twice and will do so again if/when his handlers figure out a way to "rig" the system, right?
D'OG-I'm not sure what your version of "cowboys/muslims" might be-However, several years a totally "Bat-Shiite crazy" Muslim from Detroit (so U know he WAS an idiot) came to my Wife's United Methodist Revival and proceeded to make a complete horses' butt of himself! Let me just say, he left the premises Post-haste and I haven't laid eyes on him since. Detroits LOSS?!
CptPam-I have never spoken badly about anyones' Religious beliefs-but this "Lady" is completely WRONG! As I indicated a long time ago (via TH) there are peaceful, but definitive, ways of dealing with obnoxious Muslims--and other assorted zealots. I plan to butcher at least three HOGS (anyone offended by that word)?? about Thanksgiving Time as I do every year-God Willing!? I usually dispose of the "Off-fallings" as I learned to do in a sanitary fashion; I would be receptive to shipping (refrigerated COD) any residue that a non-muslim in VT might want! NUFF SAID?

The Lessons of Ferguson -- and Cincinnati

Roy-WV Wrote: Aug 29, 2014 9:11 PM
So, all an uncivilized "Burg" has to do to prosper is HOST THE NAACP National Convention? Hmmmmn?