America at the Tipping Point (Part 3)

Roy-WV Wrote: 17 mins ago (1:29 PM)
Neal-I think you have pretty well defined islam as "a way of life with a religious component" and I totally agree that "killing them all" is not a definite solution but it IS an excellent starting point! I would start by issuing a decree to the effect that "the next infidel HEAD that is severed will automatically trigger a Nuclear device capable of glazing a large portion of Syria/Iraq/or wherever the atrocity occurred. If the first "device" doesn't accomplish-Number 2 should be a fittingly larger version of #1 and so on until the head manicuring ceases! If a mixture of hog guts needs to be coincidental with the mushroom cloud, so be it! DO IT and DO IT now!

Obama's Unnecessary, Unpromising War

Roy-WV Wrote: 21 hours ago (4:47 PM)
p-pappy-That is an interesting question and one I've never seen anyone take a stab at! I suspect he-Chapman-is the resident "rabble rouser"!?

Obama's Unnecessary, Unpromising War

Roy-WV Wrote: 21 hours ago (4:45 PM)
FUZZY-i AGREE WITH YOUR "BLOW UP everyone they know" (paraphrased) I never thought I would admit to recommending Nukes ;tactical vs Strategic (the BIG ONES) FOR STARTERS; and proceeding as the situation dictates! A solid glass portion of Syria/Northern Iraq would, MAYBE, sway a few radical votes to sue for a more temperate agreement--with the emphasis being TEMPERATE!
As I wrote above "MESS WITH THE BULL, get the horns!
I suspect that young feller was out to prove a point, either his or the North Koreans--I doubt that he believed all the "horror stories" about the N. Korean idiots and may have set out to prove a point! He did!--Don't screw with N. Korea or, as we used to say, "Mess with the bull, get the Horns! A family member, who dislikes both Koreas doesn't even bother to fly back to either province for fear of winding up in the wrong area! I'll bet more than a few Won that the young man will believe the propaganda next time. Sorry bout that!

Net Neutrality

Roy-WV Wrote: 23 hours ago (2:19 PM)
SAY WHAT?? West right over my peaked head, Mr Galen!
Bob319-You say (paraphrased) "Heck its hard for me to listen to hip hop culture. Maybe we all need a little thicker skin!". Maybe so-but I got something else out of the columns writer ie. the listener has the option to change the channel, so it behooves the producer to at least attempt to please the customer/listener!

Goodell Has Got to Go

Roy-WV Wrote: Sep 14, 2014 4:40 PM
John/OK- I'm in agreement with podner! America is "going to Hell in a hand-basket" (or close to it) so I cannot/will not try to run the personal life of Men to make a living out of "hurting people"! Rice's relationship with his WIFE is absolutely NOT MY BUSINESS! I've been married to the same woman for 42+ years and never laid a hand on her-although I MAY have entertained such action for a microsecond or two a time or two! If Rice's wife is dumb enough to tolerate such foolishness, that's HER/His business! Of course the NOW "ladies" don't see it that way?

President Obama's War . . . er, Speech

Roy-WV Wrote: Sep 14, 2014 3:47 PM
Horrendous as it was to witness, much less be involved in, 9-11 proved quite definitely that the US is NOT geared to fight any internal War! But it seems that we have taken very little action to preclude a repeat. Consider-1; Have we curtailed the issue of Student Visas to Foreign Islamic Students? 2. Are we paying particular to the "Diplomats presently or en route to American sites? 3. Has action been taken to insure these idiots with American Passports currently engaged in fighting AGAINST the US are denied ANY further access to American soil by canceling any/all Passports! I suspect that the answers to all three inquiries are NO!! As an additional measure I believe any American currently utilizing the services of Medical Professional of Middle Eastern pedigree should question his provider as to his views and act accordingly. Prejudicial? HELL YES!! Is being very DEAD at a religious zealot's hands be prejudicial to your Health/Wellbeing? Well??? U figger that out!

Just War Theory and ISIS

Roy-WV Wrote: Sep 14, 2014 12:59 AM
maber-There definitely should be forewarning(s) (Air-distributed Pamphlets, etc indicating EXACTLY when/where definitive "erasures" will take place--moving to avoid annihilation is a personal decision.. If after being forewarned "the Muslim man, woman, child" are responsible for their own notion to "stand fast"! If I haven't learned anything in my long life it is this: "FIGHT 'EM OVER THERE"!!