If ISIS Attacks Again, What Will U.S. Do?

Roy-WV Wrote: 9 hours ago (9:57 PM)
Nothing! That is precisely what "the American Gubmint" will do, IMHO What I think is long over-due is an embargo (at least partial/very selective) on Entry Visa into the US by certain World Citizens. I realize the US will be very reluctant to get into the area(s) of restricting any certain religion/ideology, but the time has come to do it! And I don't mean after another "9-11". DO IT NOW !!

Ferguson: The War Comes Home

Roy-WV Wrote: 17 hours ago (1:33 PM)
wart-I had previously read that Report by War College--There's little doubt in my mind that IF (WHEN, more likely) action is ever taken to address the cancerous growth of third/fourth Generation "Welfare Teat Suckers" the Shiite will likely hit the fan! I remember-do not condone, necessarily- the Action(s) taken at Kent State-and believe that Drastic Action(s) demand equally Drastic Reaction(s) whether from Civil/Military Factions! "It" is coming, FOLKS!?
The one thing I know for certain and am most Proud of is the fact that I AM AN AMERICAN! My forebears called Ireland Home, but they, too, became Americans. I absolutely refuse to use the "Hyphenated-/American" description(s) deemed so appropriate by too many of our citizens!

Libertarians, Ferguson, and "Racism"

Roy-WV Wrote: Aug 25, 2014 12:22 PM
singularity-I keep trying to dispel this theory about "Asians have higher IQs, and the reason(s) therefore". It's not complicated--As a rule, "Asian' Mothers do NOT TOLERATE "Bad report cards". I have no direct knowledge of Asian Fathers. Nuff Said!

Solution for ISIS: Obliterate Them

Roy-WV Wrote: Aug 24, 2014 5:02 PM
Seems to me that, if nothing else occurs, America can/should LEARN from this Politically Correct experiment of voting to install into the position of POTUS a virtual UNKNOWN whose personal/Academic records are a Sealed Mystery and whose principal Job Summary, Community Organizer, appears to be, at best, a "rabble Rouser"! And the Truly SCARY part is that "they" DID IT TWICE! Go FIGGER!

First Step for Ferguson

Roy-WV Wrote: Aug 24, 2014 1:45 PM
karpe diem- WELL SAID!

First Step for Ferguson

Roy-WV Wrote: Aug 24, 2014 1:31 PM
NRML-pretty hard to dispute the RELEVANCE of "shot in the crown of the head" by what appeared to be a "heads down charger". Give me your enlightened judgment as to how the hell a man running away could incur such injury! Go Ahead---

First Step for Ferguson

Roy-WV Wrote: Aug 24, 2014 1:24 PM
I'm making a 4th attempt to post this-wonder WHY?--As to Jacobs' reference to "Huge captive population" I feel compelled to say that I have never been told I cannot leave here at any time! Some of my ventures outside the US were, in fact, dictated by the "Gubmint" (Japan, Korea, Vietnam (4 times)) and I must say I was always eager to come home! Unless I'm more senile than my 80 years, it seems to me that there is a "Province" on the "Dark Continent" (not MY naming) formed as a solace/refuge for those in despair called "Liberia"--Far as I know it welcomes newcomers! "Give 'Er a Bleedin Go" I say!

Democracy and Ferguson

Roy-WV Wrote: Aug 23, 2014 5:30 PM
arpiem-U say "I don't usually read this liberal from the Chicago tribune"-Well, I used to feel the same way as far a Chapman is concerned--BUT he does obviously represent another "view-point"! Don't dismiss him out of hand, ok?

Democracy and Ferguson

Roy-WV Wrote: Aug 23, 2014 5:26 PM
Scott s-Your points are well taken-However when I lived in a State with similarly stringent Laws (ND) something as simple as a current Phone Bill with name, physical address etcetc sufficed--I did not mean to be-little Illinois' procedures--but it does make we wonder as to the origin of what appears to be "over-kill"! Just sayin!