StephenS104-"Note that these "beheadings" of journalists are also FAKE" Got a source for that? I'd be interested in seeing it!

What Will Victory Look Like?

Roy-WV Wrote: Sep 20, 2014 11:57 PM
D'OG--NOW I LIKE THAT idea!

What Will Victory Look Like?

Roy-WV Wrote: Sep 20, 2014 11:56 PM
Heretic-I must agree that Obama is a pretty sorry excuse! Having said that, I'm not certain I'd agree with the Prezs' "No Ground Forces in Iraq-IF he proposes to strictly maintain that position, Let us HOPE he's gonna implement the "Nuclear Option"-He damned sure cannot "have it both ways" IMHO! "Limited Air will only pizz 'em off (been there done that)-a "BIG" one puts the lights out! Kill em all!

Which Is the Weaker Party? Your Call

Roy-WV Wrote: Sep 20, 2014 11:47 PM
I can't see a Nickel's worth of difference between Rs and Ds! When I returned to WV after a long Military Career I registered as a Republican; However! I usually found few, if any republicans to vote for--simply NO CONTENDERS; So I've been literally forced to Register as a dem in order to weed out the worst of the lot if I can by voting against them! Helluva way to "run a Railroad", eh?

America at the Tipping Point (Part 3)

Roy-WV Wrote: Sep 16, 2014 1:29 PM
Neal-I think you have pretty well defined islam as "a way of life with a religious component" and I totally agree that "killing them all" is not a definite solution but it IS an excellent starting point! I would start by issuing a decree to the effect that "the next infidel HEAD that is severed will automatically trigger a Nuclear device capable of glazing a large portion of Syria/Iraq/or wherever the atrocity occurred. If the first "device" doesn't accomplish-Number 2 should be a fittingly larger version of #1 and so on until the head manicuring ceases! If a mixture of hog guts needs to be coincidental with the mushroom cloud, so be it! DO IT and DO IT now!

Obama's Unnecessary, Unpromising War

Roy-WV Wrote: Sep 15, 2014 4:47 PM
p-pappy-That is an interesting question and one I've never seen anyone take a stab at! I suspect he-Chapman-is the resident "rabble rouser"!?

Obama's Unnecessary, Unpromising War

Roy-WV Wrote: Sep 15, 2014 4:45 PM
FUZZY-i AGREE WITH YOUR "BLOW UP everyone they know" (paraphrased) I never thought I would admit to recommending Nukes ;tactical vs Strategic (the BIG ONES) FOR STARTERS; and proceeding as the situation dictates! A solid glass portion of Syria/Northern Iraq would, MAYBE, sway a few radical votes to sue for a more temperate agreement--with the emphasis being TEMPERATE!
As I wrote above "MESS WITH THE BULL, get the horns!
I suspect that young feller was out to prove a point, either his or the North Koreans--I doubt that he believed all the "horror stories" about the N. Korean idiots and may have set out to prove a point! He did!--Don't screw with N. Korea or, as we used to say, "Mess with the bull, get the Horns! A family member, who dislikes both Koreas doesn't even bother to fly back to either province for fear of winding up in the wrong area! I'll bet more than a few Won that the young man will believe the propaganda next time. Sorry bout that!

Net Neutrality

Roy-WV Wrote: Sep 15, 2014 2:19 PM
SAY WHAT?? West right over my peaked head, Mr Galen!