I'm hoping some of the more regular commenters to TH will tell me I'm wrong--but it surely seems to me that since this "potential Scandal" has been at the top of the news the actual COMMENTARY relative to the subject is virtually NIL! I will submit two possible reasons for said reluctance to respond. Nr 1-Have WE, the American Public, "bit the bullet" and said "Hell with it, what will be will be" or Nr2-MAYBE, Folks like myself are sort of gloating that the willful supporters of a person totally incapable of even aspiring to a Federal Post has been elected are gonna get their just dues?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 10 hours ago