Last week, MSN Money posted a report titled "The richest counties in America." According to the report, residents of those 15 wealthiest counties "have median household incomes that are double the national average." Three of those counties have a median income of more than $100,000. The report goes on to say, "While...
Liberals do have two faces and both are ugly.They can't run on their record,so they must lie and Obama's toadies ,the MSM never correct their lies.They simply repeat them and the poor chowderheads who vote for them are so slow,they fall for it.
President Barack Obama and Wall Street occupiers, along with their allies in the mainstream media and on college campuses, have maintained an ongoing attack on high-income earners, people they call 1 percenters. Listening to their deceitful demagoguery, you would naturally think of them as 99 percenters, but you'd be dead-wrong.
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- White House on Democrats’ global-warming talkathon: We salute you Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: C’mon, America, let’s ban the word “bossy” Allahpundit 4 hours ago