I get it. New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is not a perfect conservative -- far from it, in fact. His embrace of the president during Hurricane Sandy's aftermath was overly effusive, even if it aligned with his bipartisan, results-oriented brand. His decision to accept Obamacare's Medicaid expansion after blasting it as a form of "extortion" is a hypocritical, government-growing mistake. His cautious hedging on gun control rankles...
New Jersey is a liberal state.They have a RINO for a governor.He is doing well for them and that's good.I thought he was the best thing since sliced bread when he first came on the scene because he was outspoken and said what he thought,which made him a different kind of politition.That was then.This is now. The big-wigs in the Republican Party had better wake up and stop backing RINOs for office.I wish,for once,they would support a true conservative and not a Democrat-lite,wishy-washy wimp.That is why many conservatives felt they had no reason to vote for Romney,which was a mistake,only because it helped us lose. Lastly,I will never believe this last election was not a fraud.Too much has come to light in too many battleground states
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Florida dad who beat son’s alleged molester to a pulp: I went to get a butcher knife to finish him off Allahpundit 5 hours ago