I get it. New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is not a perfect conservative -- far from it, in fact. His embrace of the president during Hurricane Sandy's aftermath was overly effusive, even if it aligned with his bipartisan, results-oriented brand. His decision to accept Obamacare's Medicaid expansion after blasting it as a form of "extortion" is a hypocritical, government-growing mistake. His cautious hedging on gun control rankles...
New Jersey is a liberal state.They have a RINO for a governor.He is doing well for them and that's good.I thought he was the best thing since sliced bread when he first came on the scene because he was outspoken and said what he thought,which made him a different kind of politition.That was then.This is now. The big-wigs in the Republican Party had better wake up and stop backing RINOs for office.I wish,for once,they would support a true conservative and not a Democrat-lite,wishy-washy wimp.That is why many conservatives felt they had no reason to vote for Romney,which was a mistake,only because it helped us lose. Lastly,I will never believe this last election was not a fraud.Too much has come to light in too many battleground states
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Will 2014 be the year that Jews support the GOP? Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Flashpoint Hong Kong: China rules out democracy for the former British territory Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- Your tax dollars at work: PBS to air pro-abortion “After Tiller” movie tomorrow Dustin Siggins 18 hours ago
- NFL Regular Season open thread Jazz Shaw 19 hours ago