I get it. New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is not a perfect conservative -- far from it, in fact. His embrace of the president during Hurricane Sandy's aftermath was overly effusive, even if it aligned with his bipartisan, results-oriented brand. His decision to accept Obamacare's Medicaid expansion after blasting it as a form of "extortion" is a hypocritical, government-growing mistake. His cautious hedging on gun control rankles...
New Jersey is a liberal state.They have a RINO for a governor.He is doing well for them and that's good.I thought he was the best thing since sliced bread when he first came on the scene because he was outspoken and said what he thought,which made him a different kind of politition.That was then.This is now. The big-wigs in the Republican Party had better wake up and stop backing RINOs for office.I wish,for once,they would support a true conservative and not a Democrat-lite,wishy-washy wimp.That is why many conservatives felt they had no reason to vote for Romney,which was a mistake,only because it helped us lose. Lastly,I will never believe this last election was not a fraud.Too much has come to light in too many battleground states
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Video: The day John McCain did the robot Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Poll: 82% think it should be illegal to let your nine-year-old play at the park unsupervised Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- “Heads up high”: The Cumberland Little League consolation speech Allahpundit 13 hours ago