Late last year, the EPA's critics — including Republicans in Congress — accused former EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson of using an email account under the name "Richard Windsor" to sidestep disclosure rules. The EPA said emails Jackson sent using her Windsor alias were turned over under open records requests. The agency's inspector general is investigating the use of such accounts, after being asked to do so by Congress.
An EPA spokeswoman described Jackson's alternate email address as "an everyday,...
In response to:
The only thing worse than a criminal IS A STUPID CRIMINAL. America loves it rogues, revolutionaries and dapper dons, but THIS ADMINISTRATION IS SO INEPT, IGNORANT AND HAPLESS, IT IS STARTING TO ACTUALLY GET FUNNY. except for all the people's lives that are being destroyed as you read this line. hang them all yes, treason has another name: murder
We've known for months now that former EPA Head Lisa Jackson used multiple non-governmental email accounts when doing government business.
- WaPo/ABC poll shows Obama underwater on Ukraine crisis, Russia Ed Morrissey 14 minutes ago
- Feinstein: CIA snooped on secure Congressional network Ed Morrissey 54 minutes ago
- Special election in FL-13 today: Jolly vs Sink Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Crimea parliament to declare independence after annexation referendum Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- CNN reports ObamaCare approval “rebounding” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago