I appreciate Krauthammer shooting down Steve Hayes' attempt to praise Obama's White House Press Conference appearance on the George Zimmerman verdict. Sadly, I've heard too many conservatives give the thumbs up to The One's "heart-felt" and "genuine" speech. There are two reasons I don't like it and these two reasons were the thread running through his 17 minute speech: 1) He was an apologist for black victim hood. 2) He appealed to the sentiments of white guilt. That in itself disqualifies the speech from having any positive or redemptive aspects. When he tried to speak "positive" at the end, it...
In response to:
I guess if Obama could have been Martin then: Martin was the son of a banker and lived a privileged life. Martin was on his way to Columbia University and did not have to worry about the tuition because his family paid it. Martin was then scheduled to go to Harvard and be pampered there, Obama is a crass, uncultured man. His race has nothing to do with this criticism and the sooner the black community let's go of their racism, the sooner racism will not be an issue in America. GROW UP!
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 9 minutes ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago