SOUNDS LIKE HE DIDN'T WATCH HANNITY--I GUESS HANNITY AND TEA PARTY ARE ALL MOLES TOO ACCORDING TO BEN SHAPIRO. UNCLE BEN NEEDS TO LEARN ALWAYS LISTEN TO THE NEW YORK TIMES TO GET THEIR LIBERAL TRUTH. GOOD LORD KARL AND ALL OF US SUPPOSE TO ON THE SAME TEAM. NOT RON PAULS LIBERAL LIBERTARIANS!!
During the 2012 election cycle, Tea Partiers were told by their supposed betters that their ignorance of everyday politics meant that they should take a back seat to the Republican Party establishment. Brandishing the so-called Buckley Rule with quasi-religious fervor -- the notion that Republicans should run the most conservative candidate who can win -- the establishment GOP proclaimed that the only presidential candidate who could win was Republican Gov. Mitt Romney of Massachusetts. They suggested that four-term former Wisconsin Governor Tommy Thompson was a shoe-in for the Senate. They explained that the Tea Party was responsible for failed Senate candidates...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 5 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 6 hours ago