SOUNDS LIKE HE DIDN'T WATCH HANNITY--I GUESS HANNITY AND TEA PARTY ARE ALL MOLES TOO ACCORDING TO BEN SHAPIRO. UNCLE BEN NEEDS TO LEARN ALWAYS LISTEN TO THE NEW YORK TIMES TO GET THEIR LIBERAL TRUTH. GOOD LORD KARL AND ALL OF US SUPPOSE TO ON THE SAME TEAM. NOT RON PAULS LIBERAL LIBERTARIANS!!
During the 2012 election cycle, Tea Partiers were told by their supposed betters that their ignorance of everyday politics meant that they should take a back seat to the Republican Party establishment. Brandishing the so-called Buckley Rule with quasi-religious fervor -- the notion that Republicans should run the most conservative candidate who can win -- the establishment GOP proclaimed that the only presidential candidate who could win was Republican Gov. Mitt Romney of Massachusetts. They suggested that four-term former Wisconsin Governor Tommy Thompson was a shoe-in for the Senate. They explained that the Tea Party was responsible for failed Senate candidates...
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago