I WATCH HANNITY LAST NIGHT AND THE TRUTH SHALL SEE THE LIGHT. THE MAGIC WORD THE NEW YORK TIMES WAS LEAKED TOO. NOW I AIN'T STUPID --DO YOU THINK KARL AND THEM GOOD BOYS AT CROSSROADS WOULD HAVE ANY IOTA OF THOUGHT T GIVE THE NEW YORKS TIMES OF ALL LIBERAL THINKING WOULD WRITE ANYTHING GOOD ABOUT REPUBLICANS--DON'T THINK SO. USUALLY SOMETHING SOUNDS LIKE A TROLL REPORTER. KARL ROVE AND THE TEA PARTY ARE ON THE SAME PAGE AS HE SAID ON HANNITY LAST NIGHT. DON'T WORRY CONSERVATIVES ARE STIRRED UP GOOD ESPECIALLY OBAMMER AND GUN GRABBERS ARE SHOWING THEIR TRUE COLORS. UNITED WE STAND IS THE WORD--DEBATE WITHIN US IS VERY GOOD,
During the 2012 election cycle, Tea Partiers were told by their supposed betters that their ignorance of everyday politics meant that they should take a back seat to the Republican Party establishment. Brandishing the so-called Buckley Rule with quasi-religious fervor -- the notion that Republicans should run the most conservative candidate who can win -- the establishment GOP proclaimed that the only presidential candidate who could win was Republican Gov. Mitt Romney of Massachusetts. They suggested that four-term former Wisconsin Governor Tommy Thompson was a shoe-in for the Senate. They explained that the Tea Party was responsible for failed Senate candidates...
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 37 mins ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- ISIL is busy building a capital in Syria while Obama dithers Gabriel Malor 2 hours ago
- Alison Lundergan Grimes channels Patches O’Houlihan on campaign trail Matt Vespa 3 hours ago
- Hillary: After weeks of criticism, I have decided I do have an opinion on Ferguson Noah Rothman 3 hours ago