I WATCH HANNITY LAST NIGHT AND THE TRUTH SHALL SEE THE LIGHT. THE MAGIC WORD THE NEW YORK TIMES WAS LEAKED TOO. NOW I AIN'T STUPID --DO YOU THINK KARL AND THEM GOOD BOYS AT CROSSROADS WOULD HAVE ANY IOTA OF THOUGHT T GIVE THE NEW YORKS TIMES OF ALL LIBERAL THINKING WOULD WRITE ANYTHING GOOD ABOUT REPUBLICANS--DON'T THINK SO. USUALLY SOMETHING SOUNDS LIKE A TROLL REPORTER. KARL ROVE AND THE TEA PARTY ARE ON THE SAME PAGE AS HE SAID ON HANNITY LAST NIGHT. DON'T WORRY CONSERVATIVES ARE STIRRED UP GOOD ESPECIALLY OBAMMER AND GUN GRABBERS ARE SHOWING THEIR TRUE COLORS. UNITED WE STAND IS THE WORD--DEBATE WITHIN US IS VERY GOOD,
During the 2012 election cycle, Tea Partiers were told by their supposed betters that their ignorance of everyday politics meant that they should take a back seat to the Republican Party establishment. Brandishing the so-called Buckley Rule with quasi-religious fervor -- the notion that Republicans should run the most conservative candidate who can win -- the establishment GOP proclaimed that the only presidential candidate who could win was Republican Gov. Mitt Romney of Massachusetts. They suggested that four-term former Wisconsin Governor Tommy Thompson was a shoe-in for the Senate. They explained that the Tea Party was responsible for failed Senate candidates...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 15 hours ago