I WATCH HANNITY LAST NIGHT AND THE TRUTH SHALL SEE THE LIGHT. THE MAGIC WORD THE NEW YORK TIMES WAS LEAKED TOO. NOW I AIN'T STUPID --DO YOU THINK KARL AND THEM GOOD BOYS AT CROSSROADS WOULD HAVE ANY IOTA OF THOUGHT T GIVE THE NEW YORKS TIMES OF ALL LIBERAL THINKING WOULD WRITE ANYTHING GOOD ABOUT REPUBLICANS--DON'T THINK SO. USUALLY SOMETHING SOUNDS LIKE A TROLL REPORTER. KARL ROVE AND THE TEA PARTY ARE ON THE SAME PAGE AS HE SAID ON HANNITY LAST NIGHT. DON'T WORRY CONSERVATIVES ARE STIRRED UP GOOD ESPECIALLY OBAMMER AND GUN GRABBERS ARE SHOWING THEIR TRUE COLORS. UNITED WE STAND IS THE WORD--DEBATE WITHIN US IS VERY GOOD,
During the 2012 election cycle, Tea Partiers were told by their supposed betters that their ignorance of everyday politics meant that they should take a back seat to the Republican Party establishment. Brandishing the so-called Buckley Rule with quasi-religious fervor -- the notion that Republicans should run the most conservative candidate who can win -- the establishment GOP proclaimed that the only presidential candidate who could win was Republican Gov. Mitt Romney of Massachusetts. They suggested that four-term former Wisconsin Governor Tommy Thompson was a shoe-in for the Senate. They explained that the Tea Party was responsible for failed Senate candidates...
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- ESPN: Ravens’ “misdirection” kept curiously passive NFL in the dark on video Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Demands grow to end secrecy – and robbery – at Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 18 hours ago