I get it. New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is not a perfect conservative -- far from it, in fact. His embrace of the president during Hurricane Sandy's aftermath was overly effusive, even if it aligned with his bipartisan, results-oriented brand. His decision to accept Obamacare's Medicaid expansion after blasting it as a form of "extortion" is a hypocritical, government-growing mistake. His cautious hedging on gun control rankles...
I USE TO LIKE CHRISTY ALOT BECAUSE HE'S A ROUNDBABY LIKE ME--GIVES THEM SKINNY LIBERALS THE FULL WEIGHT OF CONSERVATIVE THOUGHT. I LIKE THE BIG TENT THEORY ALSO. YOU NOTICE THE LIBERAL MEDIA REALLY LIKE TO RUN WITH THEM STORIES WHEN THEY GET WIND OF ONE CONSERVATIVE HALF-WAY MOUTHING ANOTHER. ONE THING I'M FOCUSED ON IS KING OBAMMER AND HIS TRANSFORMATIONAL LIES. I THINK THIS GUN ISSUE WILL BRING US ALL OUT OF THE WOODS AND MAMA'S BASEMENTS TO GIVE EM' HEADACHES.. TELL IT LIKE IT IS--DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE LIBERALS FEELINGS BECAUSE I DON'T CARE WHAT THEY WHINE ABOUT. KEEP UP THE FIGHT AND STAY ON CONSERVATIVE MESSAGE--THAT'S THE TICKET!!
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 14 hours ago