I get it. New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is not a perfect conservative -- far from it, in fact. His embrace of the president during Hurricane Sandy's aftermath was overly effusive, even if it aligned with his bipartisan, results-oriented brand. His decision to accept Obamacare's Medicaid expansion after blasting it as a form of "extortion" is a hypocritical, government-growing mistake. His cautious hedging on gun control rankles...
I USE TO LIKE CHRISTY ALOT BECAUSE HE'S A ROUNDBABY LIKE ME--GIVES THEM SKINNY LIBERALS THE FULL WEIGHT OF CONSERVATIVE THOUGHT. I LIKE THE BIG TENT THEORY ALSO. YOU NOTICE THE LIBERAL MEDIA REALLY LIKE TO RUN WITH THEM STORIES WHEN THEY GET WIND OF ONE CONSERVATIVE HALF-WAY MOUTHING ANOTHER. ONE THING I'M FOCUSED ON IS KING OBAMMER AND HIS TRANSFORMATIONAL LIES. I THINK THIS GUN ISSUE WILL BRING US ALL OUT OF THE WOODS AND MAMA'S BASEMENTS TO GIVE EM' HEADACHES.. TELL IT LIKE IT IS--DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE LIBERALS FEELINGS BECAUSE I DON'T CARE WHAT THEY WHINE ABOUT. KEEP UP THE FIGHT AND STAY ON CONSERVATIVE MESSAGE--THAT'S THE TICKET!!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 11 hours ago