I get it. New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is not a perfect conservative -- far from it, in fact. His embrace of the president during Hurricane Sandy's aftermath was overly effusive, even if it aligned with his bipartisan, results-oriented brand. His decision to accept Obamacare's Medicaid expansion after blasting it as a form of "extortion" is a hypocritical, government-growing mistake. His cautious hedging on gun control rankles...
I USE TO LIKE CHRISTY ALOT BECAUSE HE'S A ROUNDBABY LIKE ME--GIVES THEM SKINNY LIBERALS THE FULL WEIGHT OF CONSERVATIVE THOUGHT. I LIKE THE BIG TENT THEORY ALSO. YOU NOTICE THE LIBERAL MEDIA REALLY LIKE TO RUN WITH THEM STORIES WHEN THEY GET WIND OF ONE CONSERVATIVE HALF-WAY MOUTHING ANOTHER. ONE THING I'M FOCUSED ON IS KING OBAMMER AND HIS TRANSFORMATIONAL LIES. I THINK THIS GUN ISSUE WILL BRING US ALL OUT OF THE WOODS AND MAMA'S BASEMENTS TO GIVE EM' HEADACHES.. TELL IT LIKE IT IS--DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE LIBERALS FEELINGS BECAUSE I DON'T CARE WHAT THEY WHINE ABOUT. KEEP UP THE FIGHT AND STAY ON CONSERVATIVE MESSAGE--THAT'S THE TICKET!!
- Mystery deepens: Missing Malaysian jet reportedly flew hundreds of miles in the wrong direction Allahpundit 24 minutes ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: Andrew Malcolm, Melissa Henson Ed Morrissey 31 minutes ago
- Hawaii ponders: It might be time to start taxing insurers for not participating in our ObamaCare exchange Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul to Ted Cruz: Stop mischaracterizing my foreign policy views Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Feds probing Maryland ObamaCare exchange Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Nancy Pelosi: A Republican friend of mine told me that his party is “indifferent” to “really hungry children,” you know Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago