One can pass through entire neighborhoods in our Democratic party controlled cities where not one person has a job, nor has ever had a job. All are wholly dependent on the public dole. (and the huge amount of crime and violence that goes with this kind of society) There are simply no businesses and no one willing nor able to even start one. This is the direct result of Democratic big city machine policies, the policies that Obama gained his reputation on. Romney speaks the truth. He wants these people working and off the public dole. Obama and the Democrats want them on the public dole and thus within their control. It has nothing to do with altruism.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 11 hours ago