The Obama campaign and cable "news" network MSNBC shared more than a mere slogan this presidential cycle. Neither entity had a single negative thing to say about the incumbent president over the closing week of the campaign. By definition, it was Team Obama's job to portray the president in a unflinchingly favorable light -- but what exactly is the NBC-owned channel's mission statement? Fox News is often accused of being a little more than a right-wing spin machine, particularly during its opinion programming. Fox's overall coverage of the campaign tilted heavily in favor of Mitt Romney during the home...
In response to:
if you actually watch fox instead of just hearing it critics you will see that it is indeed very varied. Its hosts are wholly different and each covers different stories of the day. The shows are smoother and far more professionally run than MSNBC and they often have a wide variety of guests who are usually treated respectfully, especially on the Huckabee show. Fox also has the babes. That is BABES! real hotties. Ailes knows exactly what he is doing. MSNBC has a girl named Chris mathews and a many named Rachel Maddow. Is it any contest at all?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: President shops at Gap same day his party loses bellwether election in swing state Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Sheila Jackson Lee: We’ve lasted some 400 years operating under the Constitution… Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Sebelius: Why, no, we have no idea who’s paid for their ObamaCare plans Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Tesla: Chris Christie’s administration just blocked us from selling our cars in New Jersey Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Obama to Putin: It’s not too late to rethink this Crimea thing, you know Allahpundit 7 hours ago