At the beginning of the Arab Spring, the Obama administration thought it would be a good idea to get rid of Egyptian Dictator Hosni Mubarak. Although Mubarak passed away earlier this year after giving up his position and spending time in prison, he served as the peace keeper between much of the Arab world and Israel for 40 years. After his power was stripped, the Muslim Brotherhood's Mohamed Morsi was elected president of Egypt. Immediately after taking office, Morsi announced the possibility of not renewing the peace treaty between Egypt and Israel, expressed strong interest in implementing Sharia law in...
In response to:
muslim democracy: one election once. then absolute power to the muslims. Obama and the left: blind love of muslims thinks its great.
- DoJ guidelines on Obama drug-war clemency: 10 years in prison minimum Ed Morrissey 39 minutes ago
- Rand Paul on abortion: “We’re not changing any of the laws until the country is persuaded otherwise” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Feds bust prep-school drug ring Ed Morrissey 2 hour ago
- Has al-Qaeda taken over a secret US base in Libya? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- NYT poll shows Pryor up 10 in Arkansas Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Lavrov: Russia will respond in Ukraine if interests “attacked” … like we did in 2008 Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago