At the beginning of the Arab Spring, the Obama administration thought it would be a good idea to get rid of Egyptian Dictator Hosni Mubarak. Although Mubarak passed away earlier this year after giving up his position and spending time in prison, he served as the peace keeper between much of the Arab world and Israel for 40 years. After his power was stripped, the Muslim Brotherhood's Mohamed Morsi was elected president of Egypt. Immediately after taking office, Morsi announced the possibility of not renewing the peace treaty between Egypt and Israel, expressed strong interest in implementing Sharia law in...
In response to:
muslim democracy: one election once. then absolute power to the muslims. Obama and the left: blind love of muslims thinks its great.
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 14 minutes ago
- McCain on Ted Cruz: Have these self-proclaimed Reagan Republicans forgotten that Reagan gave amnesty to three million illegals? Allahpundit 54 minutes ago
- Yikes: ObamaCare signups slowed down in February Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Newest target of Latino media on immigration reform: Barack Obama? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Pew poll: 61% of Republicans under age 30 support legalizing gay marriage Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Breaking: National lightbringer turns out not to be so centrist after all Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago