Yesterday we brought you news of union members in Michigan becoming violent against conservatives. First, there was the tearing down of a large Americans for Prosperity tent while women and elderly people were inside and then conservative activist Steven Crowder was punched in the face four times and threatened with murder. Now, straight out the Saul Alinsky playbook, the Left, the Teamsters Union and MSNBC's Ed Schultz are accusing AFP of tearing down their own tent down and are accusing Crowder of provoking union workers to attack him. The Teamsters have gone so far as saying the protest...
In response to:
More than half the male population of Detroit is not even in the labor market. The unions love this because they fear the competition of people whose only asset is their wage demands. The unions would rather have these people out of work and on government assistance or crime. Detroit desperately needs business but the potential employment base is more apt to rob them than work for them. The governor understands this and is doing something to reduce that cost and risk. The leftists who claim to speak for the poor do not. But the unions understand it all too well.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Will 2014 be the year that Jews support the GOP? Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Flashpoint Hong Kong: China rules out democracy for the former British territory Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Your tax dollars at work: PBS to air pro-abortion “After Tiller” movie tomorrow Dustin Siggins 13 hours ago
- NFL Regular Season open thread Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Et tu, Di Fi? Feinstein sours on Obama’s ‘too cautious’ approach to ISIS Noah Rothman 16 hours ago