1) Romney's campaign message is essentially positive; Obama's is overwhelmingly negative. People always prefer promises of something better, but Americans are especially hungry now because times are very tough. Romney is offering concrete and realistic plans to help America grow again and create millions of new jobs. Romney's message and agenda appeal to all Americans, not just certain groups, and tell them they are not imprisoned in their current economic "station" as Obama would have them believe. Though Obama's promises...
I suspect that Obama has never had a job interview because he has never held an actual job. Ward Healer (I am sorry community organizer) doesn't count.
Call me Pollyannaish, but I believe Mitt Romney will defeat Barack Obama in November. Let me give you some of my reasons:
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago