Cruz Control?

Rosemary2 Wrote: Feb 19, 2014 6:41 AM
Not shame on Dr. Sowell, Joseph, for expressing his opinion. It is just sad that he is adding fuel to the pyre being lit against our champion, Ted Cruz. The purpose of free speech is to air all opinions for us to discuss, agree or disagree with. As a Nevadan, I am saddened by the antics of Harry Reid. Nevada was once "Battle Born," and I did not vote for him. In fact, I know few Nevadans who did. Unseating him as Senate Majority Leader is my #1 goal, but I gain political sustenance from people like Ted Cruz who show us the way.

Cruz Control?

Rosemary2 Wrote: Feb 19, 2014 6:28 AM
Actually, I think the term is "renounced" his Canadian citizenship, Janet.

Cruz Control?

Rosemary2 Wrote: Feb 19, 2014 6:27 AM
A clear and concise refutation of Dr. Sowell's article, crazy H. It is sad that this turn of events has been brought about by the cowardice and power politics of the Republican Establishment. But what is even sadder is that too many of our citizens are content with a pittance as bribe to continue to vote for progressive policies, not understanding that there is a whip on the other side of that subsidy. May Ted Cruz live long and prosper.

Cruz Control?

Rosemary2 Wrote: Feb 19, 2014 6:19 AM
The shutdown was engineered and extended by the Democrats. That is a fact. The media fostered the erroneous idea that it was the Republicans who caused the shutdown, just as now they proliferate the nonsensical idea that the failures of Obamacare are caused by Republican intransigence. Ever hear of the Stockholm Syndrom, ranma2? You're exhibiting it with your post.

Cruz Control?

Rosemary2 Wrote: Feb 19, 2014 6:12 AM
The Independents voted for Romney in the last election, because they fell away from Obama. Let's foster that movement and stop the Republican establishment from allowing Obama to further erode our freedoms. The conservative base has the energy and principle to get out the vote. Boehner and McConnell are enervating that base, for no reason that I can fathom. It is not Ted Cruz who is the problem. It is the Republican establishment that has lost touch with its own base. Sorry to disagree with Dr. Sowell. It's probably the first time in years for me.

The Inequality Bogeyman

Rosemary2 Wrote: Jan 28, 2014 11:10 AM
Well, that's a relief, Goldi. Hadn't visited here for awhile, because trolls like you are such bores, but here you are again. Maybe I'll just ignore you, as I should have this time.
Maury Joseph and TH Posters, in General: Let's just ignore Goldi, not comment and he/she will disappear. He/she thrives on our responses.

Obama's Afghanistan Mess

Rosemary2 Wrote: Jan 03, 2014 8:31 AM
Is your response parody, a la Loyal Democrat?

The Bottom Of The Barrel

Rosemary2 Wrote: Jan 02, 2014 7:25 AM
Gosh, are you Goldilocks under a different name? The haiku remains, after all.

And the Dopes Took Charge at Midnight

Rosemary2 Wrote: Jan 02, 2014 7:04 AM
Sadly, yes, courtesy of a public education system that values indoctrination to the teaching of good, solid life skills.