Is Barack Obama the Vladimir Lenin of American Presidents? No, Lenin was competent in an evil sort of way. Obama is more like Leonid Brezhnev: an ultra left-wing, belligerent doofus who isn't laughed at by the general population primarily because the mainstream media liberals say nice things about him out of fear that they'll end up in a gulag if they're too harsh. Of course, we don't have gulags, but reporters who criticize Obama would be snubbed by their peers at cocktail parties in Manhattan and Old Town, which seems almost as bad to liberals. This is how a narcissist who...
There's a place, somewhere in a nether-region holding a spot for ObadaBuckethead, a place with a Purgatory like existence that he can lie to his hearts content!!! Obomber is without a doubt the most magnificently useless, sorry excuse for leadership to ever have been fraudulently elected in World history and should be forced to resign, along with his equally useless sycophants, making/allowing them to feel fortunate to escape with the clothes on their backs!!! This could start tomorrow morning getting the garbage trucks lined-up to haul the politicians of destitution, [democrats] loaded on and trucked to their home towns and out of the way of prosperity!!!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 7 hours ago