This culture of rudeness has deeply impacted the workplace environment. Too many Americans cannot hold jobs because both employers and employees refuse to behave civilly towards each other. There is less forgiveness and there are fewer efforts being made to solve...
In response to:
Someone quoted this maxim to me,so I don't know who said it and I may get some of the wording wrong, but here it is. "Maturity is not a matter of age. It is a matter of a personal responsibility." I know SO MANY people who are even in their 60's and still not mature! By 26 I had been married and widowed with one child and I had been on my own for 6 years.
As rudeness is becoming increasingly common in our culture, Americans are finding it more difficult to work with each other. Far too many people now lack morals and manners. The U.S. has become a materialistic culture full of self-interest and lacking in respect for humanity. The outward manifestation of this is an inability to get along with others.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 7 hours ago