The Top 8 Things to Think About

rosalyn3 Wrote: Jun 23, 2014 11:48 AM
This is a lovely little sermon worthy of praise. Thank you. I'm going to print it. Thanks to Townhall for allowing this to be published. Freedom affirmed.

3 Ways God Responds To Wicked Leaders

rosalyn3 Wrote: Jun 22, 2014 11:43 AM
Thanks for the reminder of the Christian hymn, Onward Christian Soldiers. Always loved it.

3 Ways God Responds To Wicked Leaders

rosalyn3 Wrote: Jun 22, 2014 11:41 AM
Yes, a looooooonnnnngggg train!

Sex Change Regret

rosalyn3 Wrote: Jun 21, 2014 12:33 PM
We once saw a documentary about a man ( he was not an attractive man) trying to live his life as a woman while also trying to get the surgeries for sex change. He was such a tortured soul! And it wasn't because he was being rejected by friends and co-workers. No matter what he did, he was so unhappy. He was sick, and nobody would help. The documentary was suppose to be slanted in favor of sex change and I thought it showed why you shouldn't do it!

Executive Fiats in the Other Washington

rosalyn3 Wrote: Jun 21, 2014 12:21 PM
I live on the sane side of WA state. You, know, the ag side of the state. We wish we could become part of Idaho and get free of the greenies on the coast. Seattle has become as nutty as California. Jay Inslee is known for being, well, not the sharpest knife in the drawer. But he is ambitious and completely committed to junk science and liberal idiocy. Yet, with the population and left lean of the coast, we probably won't have a Republican governor again in my lifetime. Our hydro power provides power for nutty CA and yet if the greenies had their way, they would tear them all down, throw everyone but themselves in the ocean, and live in yurts.

Silencing Diversity

rosalyn3 Wrote: Jun 21, 2014 11:58 AM
I was near college age at the end of the 60's. I well remember the high that came with being a protester and the feeling of being so righteous. Thankfully, I wasn't that committed to it all and I got married and had kids and soon understood that the utopian dream was folly. Many others got hooked on that high and STILL look for utopian causes to get their fix and feel righteous and above the rest.

The March of the Tolerance Stormtroopers

rosalyn3 Wrote: Jun 20, 2014 11:41 AM
The true underlying conspiracy of the left, whether consciously or not is to use gay "rights" as the bludgeon to silence Christians and turn peoples allegiance from the authority of God to the government. If we say government alone gives us our "inalienable" rights, then government can give AND take! We then lose a government by the people.
Yep. That's where she lost me too. Doctrine is the non-negotiable. Poorly written.

Marriage and the 'Wrong Side of History'

rosalyn3 Wrote: Jun 19, 2014 12:34 PM
There have been lots of ideas that were fashionable. Eugenics is the most recent one I can think of. The elites of the day were gung ho on eugenics. This was a bad idea. Good ideas and bad ideas all have consequences. Eugenics was an idea that fed the thought processes of Hitler. Though it was a moral issue it had huge political and social consequences.
I think that would be so perfect!
When I first heard of the IRS abuses I was more upset by this than any previous scandals. And I thought, if they can prove this, then this administration is in big trouble. I think that's precisely the reason for this Nixsonian style cover up. But Obama and his minions have immunity from the press and have gotten away with everything so far. Where is the Deep Throat? Maybe the Chicago style of this administration keeps all the whistle blowers scared for their lives.