The 20-year Demise of a Blue State

rosalyn3 Wrote: Dec 22, 2014 11:34 AM
We live in rural eastern WA. And we have "coasties" moving here to escape the urban scene. It's sad.
Not only was this gal taking up 2 seats, she had her headphones on and I bet the guy asked her to move her stuff but she was completely in her own little world. I bet he was unhappy not because she was black, but because she was rude and selfish.
We are retired too and my husband didn't get into U of W law school because at that time women were getting preferential admission. He had better qualifications than some women that were accepted. Of course now we are very glad he isn't a lawyer!
Being vertically challenged, I've asked all sorts of people to use their God given tallness to reach up and bring down the desired product. Now I find that, since I'm white, I must not ask anyone of color for help. Weird.

Should Profiling Be Banned?

rosalyn3 Wrote: Dec 17, 2014 2:35 PM
I forgot to mention that there are sweet Dobie's out there, but the rep of Dobermans as aggressive guard dogs makes us much less likely to trust a Doberman we don't know.

Should Profiling Be Banned?

rosalyn3 Wrote: Dec 17, 2014 2:30 PM
"profiling" is what we learn from observable clues, experience, and knowledge gained through the facts. If the dog is a Doberman and is growling menacingly, you have red flags. If the dog is a Golden Retriever with a goofy grin and wagging tail, you have considerably less red flags. Now if the Golden is growling menacingly you have new info.
I was of the right age to have been a hippie / college dropout/protester. Instead I got married, had a child and worked. The closest I came to protesting was wearing an M.I A. bracelet during Nam. But I recognize the exact same crowd leading and causing this racial tension. These brainwashed white students, after having been indoctrinated by their 60's former 60's hippie profs, going out and teaching victimhood. This article is amazingly insightful.

Masters of Deceptive Persuasion

rosalyn3 Wrote: Dec 16, 2014 11:46 AM
I immediately surmised that the report release was a distraction. When Hollywood made that movie, they didn't realize that they revealed the way things works. Another movie that was enlightening was Primary Colors. Manipulating every word and every photo op and spinning every unplanned moment....how can we believe anything they say?

The Cop-Killing Cult of Larry Davis

rosalyn3 Wrote: Dec 12, 2014 12:18 PM
Many of these protests are led by or completely made up of university students. These people are more than ignorant, they are brainwashed. They happily spout what their communist teachers tell them and they love feeling they are superior. They believe they are righteous revolutionaries when in reality they are robot dupes.

The Cop-Killing Cult of Larry Davis

rosalyn3 Wrote: Dec 12, 2014 12:13 PM
The leftists promote Che Guevara as a hero. Of course they lift up a Larry Davis. We are headed for big trouble.
Liberals know exactly where to go to get the their policies and worldview accepted by the public at large....the educational system. Our children are being brainwashed. The first thing taught in grade school "science" is how people are bad for the environment, and that we here in the U.S. are the worst. They teach it as though we were still in the 60's and nothing has been done...same for civil rights.