Why America Is in Jeopardy

rosalyn3 Wrote: Jul 09, 2014 1:42 PM
Socialism and even communism firmly believes you can perfect people by governmental/social systems. Evil lies in the system, not in the heart of man. Silly idea, but the natural bent of man born of pride.

Spending and Morality

rosalyn3 Wrote: Jul 09, 2014 11:43 AM
Remember the phrase "charity begins at home". Most see it as meaning family or myself comes first. But in this instance, charity at home to me means "charity" is an individual duty. If I take the 200 out of my own pocket and give it to the needy woman, that is charity as it was meant to be.

Spending and Morality

rosalyn3 Wrote: Jul 09, 2014 11:39 AM
Thanks for making one more very large connection between the moral fiber of a country and the rule of law and government. Tyranny for your "good" is still tyranny.

Why America Is in Jeopardy

rosalyn3 Wrote: Jul 08, 2014 4:35 PM
I believe we are living off the banked moral "savings" of past generations. Our basic understanding of right and wrong, good and evil, is written on our hearts, but in America we have a system of government rooted in the Judeo/Christian ethic. Our consciences keep some sort of moral order too. But when too many have their conscience seared by secular humanism ideas, we will have run out of "savings". We will be morally bankrupt.

Why America Is in Jeopardy

rosalyn3 Wrote: Jul 08, 2014 4:27 PM
Wow, this comment is at least as well done as the article itself. Your connect to Satan's first lie to mankind is spot on. To be God...never bend the knee...be in control...have the power...Satan uses the lures well. Pride was Satan's own sin and he knows he can use it to bring men and women into his camp.

America — Imagine the World Without Her

rosalyn3 Wrote: Jul 08, 2014 11:27 AM
I read a review of this movie completely opposed to what was presented and calling it propaganda. The reviewer even whined about Dinesh's voice and the way he talks. I believe that when truth is presented, it's not propaganda. The reviewer was a product of the education and media brainwashing Dinesh points out!

A Primer on Race

rosalyn3 Wrote: Jul 08, 2014 11:17 AM
Excellent quote. It's from Mere Christianity? I have used this one often too! Thanks Ed52.

A Primer on Race

rosalyn3 Wrote: Jul 08, 2014 11:15 AM
Thanks for the recommendation. I trust Dr. Sowell... Trust. A word now rarely applied to people these days. Reminds me of a saying. Trust God , love people. Dr. Sowell is trustworthy, but of course, not perfect. Still a trustworthy soul is a precious find. Dr. Sowell is on my list of persons I would love to meet.
Loved the column. Reminds me of many of the "Far Side" cartoons. Thanks.

Economic Freedom

rosalyn3 Wrote: Jul 02, 2014 11:19 AM
Walter, you make way too much sense! Be careful, you may be considered dangerous by some. Hey, what am I saying? The left wouldn't know wisdom if it hit them in the face. But what's sad is that the general public and our kids are "educated" by the leftist whacko's that have lots of black eyes from not seeing wisdom when its smack in front of them.
I believe we are where we are because our educational system has been brainwashing people long enough that brainwashed fools now run our government.