'Me Too' Republicans

Rosalind10 Wrote: Mar 27, 2013 8:00 AM
How does a true conservative get the nomination? There was no support from the party given to Rick Santorum and he is a true conservative.

5 Reasons Barack Obama is a Creep

Rosalind10 Wrote: Mar 02, 2013 4:08 PM
OK you BHO voters--raise your hand and admit the mistake you made. It's the frist step in making yourself whole.

Let's Tax Matt Damon

Rosalind10 Wrote: Nov 23, 2012 9:29 AM
Let the fools pay those higher ticket prices.

Romney Was Not the Problem

Rosalind10 Wrote: Nov 23, 2012 8:57 AM
When I vote for a person, I don't vote for the touchy-feelie candidate. I want someone who mostly reflects my views and is sincere about his convictions. I trusted Romney. I didn't feel he had some axe to grind. He didn't appear to need another accomplishment to chalk up on his life's resume either.
I have a problem with point #19. If conservatives are against abortion because it is the taking of an innocent human life, then why is it OK to make an exemption in the case of rape or incest? Human life IS human life.

Disaster Ignorance

Rosalind10 Wrote: Nov 14, 2012 8:55 AM
How many males over the age of 65 want vasectomies? You are confusing Medicade with Medicare. Must be hard for you to wake up every day and find out you are still you.
We seem to pick moderates to get the independent votes. How do we handle them?
Did any of these mayors check with the Obama Team before making these statements? Just wondering if it was OKed by Valerie.
In my area of Michigan, the area city transport (busses) decided they wanted property owner's money via realestate taxes to subsidize public transportation. Unfortunately, it was voted in. Since that time, someone figured it wasn't enough so they raised it. These large city busses run through the city and suburbs with 5 - 10 passengers and have been blocking car traffic ever since. I don't see any benefits for the people paying the bill.

Good Economists

Rosalind10 Wrote: Apr 18, 2012 8:09 AM
Mr. Williams: Your first paragraph says it all and should be the republican's campaign slogan.