In response to:
How do you know that he was not genuinely humble and honorable at the event? Truthfully, you don't. You weren't there to watch him, you didn't speak to him about the event or about his feelings concerning Pearl Harbor. Basically, you are just making an assumption that he's a horrible person simply because you disagree with him politically. When we fail to see our opponents as human, we lose the ability to debate successfully and fall into the trap of character attacks, which rational people just ignore.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- NYT: Sink loss “devastating” for Democrats, was driven by ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 8 hours ago