In response to:
How do you know that he was not genuinely humble and honorable at the event? Truthfully, you don't. You weren't there to watch him, you didn't speak to him about the event or about his feelings concerning Pearl Harbor. Basically, you are just making an assumption that he's a horrible person simply because you disagree with him politically. When we fail to see our opponents as human, we lose the ability to debate successfully and fall into the trap of character attacks, which rational people just ignore.
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 26 mins ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Video: Scarborough thinks Hillary’s lack of competition is what will hurt her Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Tina Brown: Obama makes women feel ‘unsafe’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Are you ready for … Chelsea Manning – The musical? Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago