In response to:
How do you know that he was not genuinely humble and honorable at the event? Truthfully, you don't. You weren't there to watch him, you didn't speak to him about the event or about his feelings concerning Pearl Harbor. Basically, you are just making an assumption that he's a horrible person simply because you disagree with him politically. When we fail to see our opponents as human, we lose the ability to debate successfully and fall into the trap of character attacks, which rational people just ignore.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 11 hours ago