In response to:
How do you know that he was not genuinely humble and honorable at the event? Truthfully, you don't. You weren't there to watch him, you didn't speak to him about the event or about his feelings concerning Pearl Harbor. Basically, you are just making an assumption that he's a horrible person simply because you disagree with him politically. When we fail to see our opponents as human, we lose the ability to debate successfully and fall into the trap of character attacks, which rational people just ignore.
- Next co-host of “The View”: Meghan McCain? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- ObamaCare premiums in MN heading for double-digit increases? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Finally: Obama nominated for his first Emmy Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- IRS employee suspended for urging taxpayers to ‘reelect President Obama’ Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Shannon Goessling, Kurt Schlichter Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Video: Unhinged pro-abortion protester knows little about human biology … or criminal law Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago