No promises, but this may well be my last post devoted to polling before the ultimate poll is taken and tabulated tomorrow. These surveys are the crack cocaine of politics, and we're all going to need to detox on Wednesday. And with that, voila: Gallup's final pre-election poll has fallen in line with virtually every other national poll, showing Romney ahead by a mere point, 49/48. The bad news for Republicans is that this lead is diminished from the GOP ticket's five point edge prior to Gallup suspending its polling due to the storm. The good news is that...
In response to:
Obama--4 more years!
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 28 minutes ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Be of good cheer, subjects: An heir to the throne is due Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Megan McArdle goes off on suspicious Census Bureau/Obamacare methodology switch Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- Chris Christie on punishing drug users: If we’re going to be pro-life, let’s be pro-life all the way Allahpundit 3 hours ago