Dr. Martin Luther King spoke of this “third party” as well – although not in those terms – saying that it “must be reminded that it is not the master or the servant of the state, but rather the conscience of...
MLK is not a good one to quote. If you would do a bit of research you would find that he and Jimmy Carter are both adherents to the Highlander Folk School of Marxism that was founded by Myles Norton, a communist trained by the liberal theologian Reinhold Niebur. Niebur was a socialist and helped formulate the ideas that Norton put forth in training such notables as MLK, Rosa Parks, and others. The Christian cloak is but a facade. MLK was a student of Mao socialism and was watched by the FBI because of his white communist associates. MLK was not at all of the Booker T. Washington mold, who was one of the greatest men who ever lived, black or white.
According to the latest polls, only one percent of voters will cast their ballot for a third party candidate, which means that all the talk of a protest vote against the two main parties will amount to little or nothing. Yet there is already a viable third party in America. It simply needs to awaken to its calling.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago