1. It is uncertain where consent ends and force begins. Because that is largely a religious question that cannot be determined by science, it has no place...
I have seen, first hand, what happens when a woman reports aggressive behavior that eventually leads to rape and murder. The laws are still written to address the committed crime and not to allow a potential victim the right to defend herself. Restraining orders are totally useless and often even infuriate the potential assailant to more aggressive behavior. The sick truth is that anything short of killing the potential assailant puts the woman's life in danger. Jail time simply leads to parole time which leads to the consummation of the crime.
I know it sounds outrageous, but the arguments my liberal readers make for abortion have convinced me that they are trying to legalize rape. Aside from the obvious fact that rape is a moral issue (and one can’t legislate morality), pro-abortion reasoning provides 10 additional reasons for making rape legal. I have enumerated all of them below. I have even taken the time to expand on some of the more disturbing arguments:
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 5 hours ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 5 hours ago