Americans didn’t buy what the Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney was selling because he was the wrong messenger for a growing ethnically...
The exit polls indicated that rejection of morality was the driving force, fear of Romney outlawing abortion (I guess they think that since Obama does whatever he wants, so can anyone else), desire for free handouts, the belief that the rich got theirs by steal from the poor, hatred of morality in general and hatred of Christians, stupid belief that our enemies will suddenly become nice if we just let them run over us. The most frightening thing that caused this is though that there is a fast growing undercurrent among the 90% of blacks that whites hate them and that they deserve to be punished. It is not hard to detect this; just go into Walmart at late night and you can actually feel the hatred.
Wednesday wasn’t “good morning” in the GOP. President Obama won a second term. Republicans deserve the shellacking we got because the party of Lincoln is running candidates in 2012 like it’s 1860. Old white men just don’t cut it anymore and are not reflective of the changing demographics of the country. America is browning up not whitening up, as evidenced by the US Census findings that minorities will make up 54% of the population by the year 2050.
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 32 minutes ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 16 hours ago