Americans didn’t buy what the Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney was selling because he was the wrong messenger for a growing ethnically...
The exit polls indicated that rejection of morality was the driving force, fear of Romney outlawing abortion (I guess they think that since Obama does whatever he wants, so can anyone else), desire for free handouts, the belief that the rich got theirs by steal from the poor, hatred of morality in general and hatred of Christians, stupid belief that our enemies will suddenly become nice if we just let them run over us. The most frightening thing that caused this is though that there is a fast growing undercurrent among the 90% of blacks that whites hate them and that they deserve to be punished. It is not hard to detect this; just go into Walmart at late night and you can actually feel the hatred.
Wednesday wasn’t “good morning” in the GOP. President Obama won a second term. Republicans deserve the shellacking we got because the party of Lincoln is running candidates in 2012 like it’s 1860. Old white men just don’t cut it anymore and are not reflective of the changing demographics of the country. America is browning up not whitening up, as evidenced by the US Census findings that minorities will make up 54% of the population by the year 2050.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 11 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 11 hours ago