The "stand your ground" policy was not interjected into the case. There was no need because the evidence clearly supported the assumption that Zimmerman was defending himself. The rest of your argument is an angry rant that I would expect a gang-banger to approve. I do not carry a gun, do not wish to carry a gun, and would not care a gun because I trust in a God who is able to take care of me and my family. I do not, however, object to any responsible adult packing a firearm.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 9 hours ago