The "stand your ground" policy was not interjected into the case. There was no need because the evidence clearly supported the assumption that Zimmerman was defending himself. The rest of your argument is an angry rant that I would expect a gang-banger to approve. I do not carry a gun, do not wish to carry a gun, and would not care a gun because I trust in a God who is able to take care of me and my family. I do not, however, object to any responsible adult packing a firearm.
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 6 mins ago
- Video: Scarborough thinks Hillary’s lack of competition is what will hurt her Jazz Shaw 47 mins ago
- Tina Brown: Obama makes women feel ‘unsafe’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Are you ready for … Chelsea Manning – The musical? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Democrats want to have it both ways on Ebola Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Feds soliciting bids for production of four million ID cards for illegal immigrants — per year Allahpundit 3 hours ago