During solemn hearings on the floor of the U.S. Senate investigating drugs and terrorism a swarthy Hispanic who landed on U.S. shores with the clothes on his back and was graciously put on the path to U.S. citizenship repeatedly insulted a U.S. Senator who was also a highly decorated war veteran, an Ivy League graduate and a scion of a wealthy and politically-connected American family. The smartmouthed Latino was accused of drug-running and money-laundering to finance terrorists. He was testifying under oath –sneeringly and with a heavy Spanish accent-- upon a subpoena by lawmakers of the nation that had shown him...
John Kerry is the one who "inspired" me to abandon all my previous goals in life and to begin a campaign to prevent communism from taking over America after I saw the Vietnamese falling from the US helicopters in the Congressional ordered retreat. Forty years later, we see the final product in Obama, the one whom Kerry introduced at the Democrat convention in 2004. Kerry is solely responsible for the wasted deaths of 50,000 Americans and untold Vietnamese freedom fighters. Sleaze always seems to seek its own level
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 22 minutes ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Afghan interpreters who aided US in danger of being left behind Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 13:1–23 Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- ICE has the chance to catch Jose Antonio Vargas RIGHT NOW Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago