On the big issue of who wins the presidential election, I’ve been as constant as the north star.
But for state-by-state estimates, I’ve been flipping back and forth like a corrupt politician (pardon my redundancy) trying to decide between two interest groups.
- Four months ago, I predicted that Obama would win reelection with 297 electoral votes, 27 more than needed.
- Back in July, I shifted Virginia to Romney’s column and predicted Obama would still win, but with 284 votes.
- Then in August,
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 22 mins ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 14 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 15 hours ago