Most parents would agree that protecting your children from harm and doing everything possible to set them on a path of success and happiness are fundamental parental responsibilities. From the moment our children are born, their welfare becomes an almost singular obsession. Countless hours are spent dreaming about and planning for their future. We tell our children that they can be anything they want to be – the sky is the limit! Of course, as all parents quickly realize, things don't always go as planned. We make mistakes. Our children make mistakes. Life gets thrown off course. The challenge, then, becomes...
There is a miserable truth to the current immorality in America. If American blacks had not followed their god MLK and switched to voting Democrat at the Kennedy-Nixon election, we would not have lost in Vietnam, would not have legalized abortion, not support homosexual marriage, would be respected by the world, not have an unpayable national debt, not have Obamacare, and 60% of black babies in NYC being aborted. As I have said before, if not only blacks, but also all other Americans were to emulate Booker T. Washington, one of the greatest men who ever lived, America would be a nearly perfect place to live with no immorality nor crime, everyone financially solvent, the world respecting us, and everyone a Christian.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago