Mr. President, your confidante Valerie Jarrett once said: "There's nobody more self-critical than President Obama. Part of the burden of being so bright is that he sees his error immediately." If that is accurate, sir, why do you feel it took you so long to realize you were shellacked in the first debate, and why did you still bitterly cling to that error days afterward, saying that if people would read the transcript, they'd realize...
In response to:
Booker T. Washington, a man of God who practiced personal purity, said that America was the best opportunity for all former slaves. He led a contingent of white and black American missionaries to Africa to try to lead the tribes out of self-pity and voodoo-ism. He despised government assistance and warned blacks never to accept it. "Why, Mr. Obama, do you oppose the very things this former slave supported and proved by his own life that they are correct?
I can only scratch the surface here, but the following are a few of the questions I would like to see President Obama answer in a debate.
- CPAC interviews: The candidates Ed Morrissey 14 minutes ago
- Amazing: Leader of authoritarian gulag state unanimously “elected” with 100 percent voter turnout Erika Johnsen 54 minutes ago
- Snowden Q&A overshadowed at SXSW by … Girls Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Russian ambassador: We’re making it easier for Latvian ethnic Russians to get citizenship Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Let the primaries begin: Rand Paul, Ted Cruz battle over foreign policy Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- True Detective finale: greatest miniseries end ever? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago