Mr. President, your confidante Valerie Jarrett once said: "There's nobody more self-critical than President Obama. Part of the burden of being so bright is that he sees his error immediately." If that is accurate, sir, why do you feel it took you so long to realize you were shellacked in the first debate, and why did you still bitterly cling to that error days afterward, saying that if people would read the transcript, they'd realize...
In response to:
Booker T. Washington, a man of God who practiced personal purity, said that America was the best opportunity for all former slaves. He led a contingent of white and black American missionaries to Africa to try to lead the tribes out of self-pity and voodoo-ism. He despised government assistance and warned blacks never to accept it. "Why, Mr. Obama, do you oppose the very things this former slave supported and proved by his own life that they are correct?
I can only scratch the surface here, but the following are a few of the questions I would like to see President Obama answer in a debate.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Video: The day John McCain did the robot Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Poll: 82% think it should be illegal to let your nine-year-old play at the park unsupervised Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- “Heads up high”: The Cumberland Little League consolation speech Allahpundit 10 hours ago