The first round of UN Arms Trade Treaty talks may have fallen apart at the month-long conference held in NYC this past July, but as Ted Bromund over at Heritage noted at the time, “Now that the concept of the ATT has been invented, it cannot be uninvented. There are too many countries and too many left-wing nongovernmental organizations that want a treaty.” He was right and as Katie reported last week, it didn’t take very long to initiate another attempt. One question she raised in her post deserves more attention: “Is the argument from the U.N. that...
In response to:
Our guns are all that stands in the way of Obama's Amerika. He wants them & he will lie & cajole to get them. The unanswered question is, will 80,000,000 Americans passively give up their more than 258,000,000 shotguns, rifles, handguns, legally licensed machine guns, submachine guns, cannons & howitzers. That question won't be answered until the confiscations begin; & if Obama, Chuckie Schumer, Feinstein, Kagan, Scalia & the other social democrats have their way it will be tried. They know the BATFE has to come for them. Anyone remember what happened to the Branch Davidians? I am sure that there will be resistance. People here know that if the the guns go, then come the camps for uncooperative citizens. Red Dawn may be a prophesy.
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 15 hours ago