Scott Rasmussen notes that following the president's sub par performance in the first debate, “the reality is that a very close race shifted ever so slightly from narrowly favoring President Obama to narrowly favoring Mitt Romney. Either way, it remains too close to call.”
Overall, Romney has had a one- or two-point lead on six of the past nine days. Obama had the advantage just once, and the candidates were tied twice....
If Obama was white, he would not get even 10% of the vote. If Allen West was president, Libya and Egypt would never have happened, and the economy would be going like gangbusters, jobs for everyone. Healthcare would not be a problem for anyone and Iran's plan for nukes would be history The reason is not white vs black it is whether you’re an idiot with a head full of socialist garbage-Obama or a man of God, with brains and guts-West. Romney is also a man of God, with brains and guts. Paul Ryan is definitely presidential timber. Biden is a drunken, uneducated racist. That's the choice in this election.
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago