While I accept the "truth" of the 12 unspoken rules, We should be careful about who we call liberals. Not everybody who, say, voted for Obama, is a liberal. Conservatives should be careful about painting other people With whom they may disagree into the box called liberal. Many, I suspect, are simply uncomfortable with taking responsibility for themselves. It is our job as conservatives to show them how becoming responsible is beneficial to them. We cannot win friends and influence people by calling them low information voters.
- Putin: Yeah, we had soldiers in Crimea before the plebiscite Ed Morrissey 42 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Enjoy Sec. Donald Rumsfeld’s Tax Day letter to the IRS Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Is the wind lobby’s most precious subsidy finally losing steam in Congress? Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- “Russia has not invaded Ukraine,” and other great moments in Russian propaganda Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Video: Trump to buy the Buffalo Bills? Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago