While I accept the "truth" of the 12 unspoken rules, We should be careful about who we call liberals. Not everybody who, say, voted for Obama, is a liberal. Conservatives should be careful about painting other people With whom they may disagree into the box called liberal. Many, I suspect, are simply uncomfortable with taking responsibility for themselves. It is our job as conservatives to show them how becoming responsible is beneficial to them. We cannot win friends and influence people by calling them low information voters.
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- White House on Democrats’ global-warming talkathon: We salute you Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 5 hours ago