They should have addressed the problem that they hoped to solve. Provide a year or two of remedial preparation to make up for the under performing school system that they have suffered. Then they could enter the University system on their own without affirmative action. I remember Bill Cosby standing on the steps of city hall in Baltimore pleading with the inner city kids to take advantage of such programs in the community college which would have provided this kind of stepping stone. But very few were recruited.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- At Ohio State, you may be guilty of sexual assault if… Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Actress Daniele Watts handcuffed for failing to show ID to police Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen to six years in a labor camp Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Poll: Americans have little confidence in Obama’s ISIS ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- NFL Week 2 open thread Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago