They should have addressed the problem that they hoped to solve. Provide a year or two of remedial preparation to make up for the under performing school system that they have suffered. Then they could enter the University system on their own without affirmative action. I remember Bill Cosby standing on the steps of city hall in Baltimore pleading with the inner city kids to take advantage of such programs in the community college which would have provided this kind of stepping stone. But very few were recruited.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Brutal: Just one in 10 uninsured who qualify for ObamaCare exchange plans has signed up Allahpundit 12 hours ago