The Obama administration has taken exploiting children to a new low. On Thursday, the White House posted four YouTube videos of children reading letters to the president about finding a solution to the gun violence problem (the same kids sitting behind him on Wednesday). In Hinna’s video, for example, she says, “Can we stop using guns? I think if there are no guns on the street no one could get hurt. Bullets don’t have eyes, it can hurt anyone. I’m really scared of guns and criminals around the world. I love my country and I want everyone to be happy...
In response to:
Does anyone remember the last President who asked a child for their view about a national policy matter? I believe that it was Carter who sought his daughter's views on nuclear proliferation.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 10 hours ago