The Obama administration has taken exploiting children to a new low. On Thursday, the White House posted four YouTube videos of children reading letters to the president about finding a solution to the gun violence problem (the same kids sitting behind him on Wednesday). In Hinna’s video, for example, she says, “Can we stop using guns? I think if there are no guns on the street no one could get hurt. Bullets don’t have eyes, it can hurt anyone. I’m really scared of guns and criminals around the world. I love my country and I want everyone to be happy...
In response to:
Does anyone remember the last President who asked a child for their view about a national policy matter? I believe that it was Carter who sought his daughter's views on nuclear proliferation.
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 30 mins ago
- Stemwinder: Rand Paul rips Obama’s Syria plan, McCain, Kerry, Hillary, interventionists, anti-war hypocrites, you name it Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Congressman: The CIA thinks Obama’s strategy of arming Syrian moderates is “doomed to failure” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Ukrainian President warns joint session of Congress of the ‘new Cold War’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Will Scotland declare independence? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Syrian rebels openly admit: We’re going to use America’s money to fight Assad, not just ISIS Allahpundit 3 hours ago