For the first time in Gallup trends since 2000, a majority of Americans say it is not the federal government's responsibility to make sure all Americans have healthcare coverage. Prior to 2009, a majority always felt the government should ensure healthcare coverage for all, though Americans' views have become more divided in recent years...Republicans, including Republican-leaning independents, are mostly responsible for the drop since 2007 in Americans' support for government...
In response to:
And dropped 1000 points after the election!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: Happy (The Remy Tax Day Edition) Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Should Mike Anderson III go free? Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Krauthammer: Can we all remember that we have added $7 trillion to the debt in 5 years, please? Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- State legislators: Hey, you know what we really need right now? More federal land! Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- CBO: ObamaCare premiums and healthcare spending will rise by less than expected, because… Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago