But not much. The 168 members of the RNC grappled with the consequences of losing the presidential race, losing the Senate and losing seats in the House....
Apparently for you, there is none. You will be very happy as a Democrat.
The Republican National Committee chose to hold its recent winter meeting in Charlotte because North Carolina was a rare bright spot in last year's presidential election. Although it was the high-profile site of the Democratic National Convention, North Carolina became one of just two states won by Barack Obama in 2008 that went for Mitt Romney in 2012. (The other was Indiana.) So being in North Carolina made Republicans feel a little better.
- Kerry: Let’s put together a coalition of the willing to defeat ISIS Ed Morrissey 18 mins ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Stephen Hayes Ed Morrissey 43 mins ago
- Latest ISIS beheading of an American exposes moral bankruptcy of our betters Noah Rothman 58 mins ago
- Video: Parents of fallen SEAL demand Obama resignation Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Breaking: ISIS releases new video of beheading another American journalist Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Politico sounds the alarm: Boehner may still have to listen to tea partiers after midterms Noah Rothman 2 hours ago