The Prophet Obama has demonstrated that you can preside over a wobbly...
Well, it (the election) is finally over. I’m pulling myself out of a depressive stupor and now understand that America really has changed its values. The country where I was born, grew up (in the Midwest), joined the Marine Corps (not corpse), and fought in Vietnam to preserve Vietnamese freedom, has now given away much of ours. I wonder if this is what my dad felt during the 1960s. America is so very different. Although I will not change my values, or my outlook on life, I feel sadness at what I see. Now, if I can just get that picture, of New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie hugging Obama and crying because Bruce Springsteen talked to him on the phone, out of my memory, well . . . I’m certain that my stomach would feel better.
Jimmy Carter is redeemed! The grinning dunce of yesteryear, who grew into the anile doddering figure of today, lecturing the civilized on all manner of statecraft, has been replaced by the saturnine gaunt prophet, Barack Obama. His sorry performance these past four years he lays to the administration of George W. Bush. The next four years will be a replay of the last four years, and an even graver crisis will confront us then with the domestic economy in a funk and foreign potentates all laughing at us.
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 7 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 9 hours ago