The Prophet Obama has demonstrated that you can preside over a wobbly...
Well, it (the election) is finally over. I’m pulling myself out of a depressive stupor and now understand that America really has changed its values. The country where I was born, grew up (in the Midwest), joined the Marine Corps (not corpse), and fought in Vietnam to preserve Vietnamese freedom, has now given away much of ours. I wonder if this is what my dad felt during the 1960s. America is so very different. Although I will not change my values, or my outlook on life, I feel sadness at what I see. Now, if I can just get that picture, of New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie hugging Obama and crying because Bruce Springsteen talked to him on the phone, out of my memory, well . . . I’m certain that my stomach would feel better.
Jimmy Carter is redeemed! The grinning dunce of yesteryear, who grew into the anile doddering figure of today, lecturing the civilized on all manner of statecraft, has been replaced by the saturnine gaunt prophet, Barack Obama. His sorry performance these past four years he lays to the administration of George W. Bush. The next four years will be a replay of the last four years, and an even graver crisis will confront us then with the domestic economy in a funk and foreign potentates all laughing at us.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago