Or a hemorrhoid.
REMF. . . In the rear with the gear

Memo to the Speaker and the GOP Caucus

OldCorps Wrote: Dec 19, 2012 11:35 AM
Dear Republican Party, I have now reached my limit with you. If you cave and break your pledge to not raise taxes, I will leave the party and go independent. What a sad group you have been. I have felt embarrassed at times by your lack of conviction and the fact that you do not represent conservative values. At the same time, you continue to send me “questionnaires” and ask me to donate more money to the party that does not represent me. The only thing you deserve is your current congressional rating. No soup for you!

We Have a Problem -- A Real Problem

OldCorps Wrote: Dec 13, 2012 1:34 PM
Hey troll. This is off topic and your command of English is horrible. Go away...Flagged

Donkey Love

OldCorps Wrote: Dec 13, 2012 12:46 PM
So now any a$$ hole can get into animal husbandry? Bringing home the bacon takes on a whole new meaning. It could spawn a completely new line of cosmetics. OK, I will now stop braying about this. Seriously, when the definition of marriage goes from 1 man and 1 woman, to 2 men, 2 women, 2 men 1 donkey . . . see where this is headed? You are only limited by your imagination. Where is Rod Serling when you really are in The Twilight Zone?

Sexting with the Stars

OldCorps Wrote: Nov 17, 2012 11:08 AM
"Bush - last year spending. FY2009 (Oct 08-Sept 09) Obama - first year spending. FY2010 (Oct 09-Sept 10). . ." Off topic, cut, and paste. Please remain ON TOPIC.

Honor For Whom Honor is Due

OldCorps Wrote: Nov 14, 2012 12:34 PM
pisoff troll

Honor For Whom Honor is Due

OldCorps Wrote: Nov 14, 2012 12:33 PM
Hmm. Actually, there is such a thing. A young boy and US Ambassador Crocker were recently made Honorary US Marines. Please see http://www.marinecorpstimes.com/news/2012/07/marine-us-ambassador-to-afghanistan-ryan-crocker-named-honorary-marine-072712. There are numerous others...as an Old Marine myself, I'm aware of several.

Veterans Aren't Superheroes

OldCorps Wrote: Nov 12, 2012 10:19 AM
Make that a "cut and paste" troll.

GOP Turns Sure Victory into Defeat

OldCorps Wrote: Nov 08, 2012 12:42 PM
Well, it (the election) is finally over. I’m pulling myself out of a depressive stupor and now understand that America really has changed its values. I wonder if this is what my dad or grandfather felt during the 1960s. America is so very different. Although I will not change my values, or my outlook on life, I feel sadness at what I see. Now, if I can just get that picture, of New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie hugging Obama and crying because Bruce Springsteen talked to him on the phone, out of my memory, well . . . I’m certain that my stomach would feel better...