Well, as a Christian and Registered Nurse, I am not fine about MDs, RNs, DOs, PAs or others performing abortions. I pray that Registered Nurses remember their Nightingale Pledge and physicians their Hippocratic Oath. Knock it off and consider WHY you became healthcare professionals.

9/11: America's Unfinished Business

OldCorps Wrote: Sep 11, 2013 11:14 AM
Michelle: AMEN!

Tell it to the Marines

OldCorps Wrote: Aug 07, 2013 12:04 PM
OohRah! and Amen to that

Tell it to the Marines

OldCorps Wrote: Aug 07, 2013 12:02 PM
As the Hymn goes. . . If the army and the navy, ever looked on Heaven’s scene They would find the streets are guarded by United States Marines
I must say, as an “old Marine,” who volunteered and went to Vietnam at the age of eighteen; the anti-American, anti-Christian, anti-white, anti-capitalist, anti-hetero, anti-marriage (one man-one woman type), anti-Boy Scouts, inherently immoral, and the most corrupt administration now in DC, never shocks me. However, I am saddened, embarrassed, and angered by them and by the low information voters who put them in office. I feel like a dinosaur and completely out of place. I have said that, if cut, I would bleed red, white, and blue, and later found that I only bled red, find myself pondering, what ever happened to the United States of America that I knew, and where is it now? I’m just saying…God help us.
Mexico? China? 1972? WTF. Beyond dumb as a doorknob. These "people" should not be celebrating Independence Day. They should be wearing Depends diapers, maybe they are. After all, going to the head does require critical thinking skills such as, Why am I here? What do I do now? Am I going to p--- or do I need to s---, What if it’s both? It’s all so very confusing to the progs.

Unasked and Unanswered Questions

OldCorps Wrote: Jun 19, 2013 12:39 PM
True

Obama Fails to Commemorate D-Day

OldCorps Wrote: Jun 09, 2013 2:20 PM
I guess Obamao's handlers didn't put D-Day on his teleprompter and "off the cuff" speaking was never his forte.

The Sierra Club Exposed

OldCorps Wrote: Jun 09, 2013 2:09 PM
That would be pacificfreedomfoundation.org versus padificfreedomfoundation.org
S T F U