DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz had a Chris Matthews tonight after President Obama's State of the Union address. In an email to supporters, DWS said she still had "goosebumps" after he finished his remarks.
I just walked out of the chamber, and -- wow -- I still have goosebumps. I couldn't be more proud of our President.
Let President Obama -- and all my colleagues in Congress -- know you support his plans for the coming year:
Together, we will get it done.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Ukrainian President warns joint session of Congress of the ‘new Cold War’ Noah Rothman 31 mins ago
- Open thread: Will Scotland declare independence? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Syrian rebels openly admit: We’re going to use America’s money to fight Assad, not just ISIS Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- VA: Actually, those secret wait lists did have something to do with the deaths Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Alexandra Jaffe, Eliana Johnson Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Politics of man who sought to firebomb black congressman’s office won’t surprise you Noah Rothman 3 hours ago