The United Nations has been debating an arms trade treaty for nearly a decade now. Though the treaty is ostensibly focused on military arms, it has long been clear that the majority of U.N. delegates...
In response to:
the un is a totally corrupt just like the us federal gov hmmmmmmmm how can it be fixed well the un should be charged rent to be in the usa 2.5 trillion a year cant pay then f in leave the fed gov cannot be fixed through the electoral process so what is left well for starters those people that obama loves MUSLIMS THEY WILL PROBALY FIX WITH A NUKE AT THE NEXT JOINT SESSION OF CONGRESS ALL THANKS TO OBAMA
Last time I checked, Americans were responsible for making our own laws. We do not invite foreign nations to have a say in how we govern ourselves within our own borders. Yet if you follow what's been going on with the United Nations this year, you know that the USA came perilously close to having other countries dictate our gun laws. And the fight isn't over yet.
- Fox News source: Wilson was “beaten very severely” before shooting Michael Brown Allahpundit 39 mins ago
- Survey USA shows GOP prospects brightening in Georgia Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Mitch McConnell’s empty promise: We’ll force Obama to rein in government or else risk a shutdown Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Addressing James Foley’s murder, Obama speaks loudly and leaves the stick at home Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Washington wonders: Why did Obama bother to come back from vacation? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon: Darren Wilson must be vigorously prosecuted Allahpundit 3 hours ago