The United Nations has been debating an arms trade treaty for nearly a decade now. Though the treaty is ostensibly focused on military arms, it has long been clear that the majority of U.N. delegates...
In response to:
the un is a totally corrupt just like the us federal gov hmmmmmmmm how can it be fixed well the un should be charged rent to be in the usa 2.5 trillion a year cant pay then f in leave the fed gov cannot be fixed through the electoral process so what is left well for starters those people that obama loves MUSLIMS THEY WILL PROBALY FIX WITH A NUKE AT THE NEXT JOINT SESSION OF CONGRESS ALL THANKS TO OBAMA
Last time I checked, Americans were responsible for making our own laws. We do not invite foreign nations to have a say in how we govern ourselves within our own borders. Yet if you follow what's been going on with the United Nations this year, you know that the USA came perilously close to having other countries dictate our gun laws. And the fight isn't over yet.
- Obama’s pathetic border crisis blame shifting Noah Rothman 16 minutes ago
- Israel escalates offensive in Gaza, Hamas rocket commander killed Ed Morrissey 56 minutes ago
- Video: Hot Air interview with Marco Rubio on border crisis, Hobby Lobby Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 12 hours ago